“Not to be missed.”

Olde Pink House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Olde Pink House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 937 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bryan and Congress
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This a definite must if you are going to Savannah. The restaurant is beautiful. The staff are fabulous. The menu has a wide range to choose from. Our server was wonderful, he made our dining experience that much better. I had the Lobster stuffed Grouper, omg it was delish. If you are looking for a great place to dine it is a must. Reservations must be made to get in.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a special night for me, a retirement dinner, and note worthy for a rare combination of welcoming and gracious service equaling the excellence of the meal. It could not have been better. The Pink House remains my favorite Savannah restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spent our anniversary dinner here and were taken care of very well. Cocktails to desert was fantastic. I had the filet and my wife the grouper and they were both fantastic. The waiter knew somehow that it was our anniversary and brought us a treat unordered. After dinner we found our way to the tavern in the basement where music was about to start and the drinks were flowing! We would definitely go back if in Savannah again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I felt like I had just walked back in time to an old tavern when me and my wife sat to have a few drinks before dinner! Cool atmosphere! The dinner was good, but not the best I've had. The atmosphere is the best asset to the restaurant, which was very open and plenty of light in the day, in contrast to the bar downstairs.My wife really like the music and light salad she had when she visited after a short walk from the Plants Inn Hotel next door.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I had dinner at The Olde Pink House on September 18th. Crowded even on Tuesday night. Festive atmosphere. More casual than we expected. Very good food. Great service and attention from Kayla, our server. Maddie, the Maitre d’, took time to talk with us and was a delightful source of information.