“Great gyros”

Ranked #208 of 953 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Great Middle Eastern food in a tiny establishment off busy Habersham Street. The decor is sparse (National Geographic covers on the walls), but the service is pleasant, and the food is outstanding! The gyros are the best in Savannah.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended by a good friend, so I was craving a Greek salad. My husband and I drove across town to try this place out. We ordered our food for takeout, got home, poured my dressing on salad and mixed it up to discover that it was a disgusting generic ranch. Totally ruined the salad. My husband called the restaurant and spoke to owner to complain, he didn't even offer to replace meal. I won't go back there again.

1  Thank Sikest
Reviewed 12 May 2017

I have spent a lot of time in the middle-east and the food here is the real deal. The owners are proud of the food they serve and want you to come back. The building’s inside and outside are not the most pleasant of view, but the food is the true star here.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Being new to Savannah I was told by many that THIS was the place to go for great middle eastern food. The owners are delightful and engaging. I ordered my curried chicken wrap/Gyro to go as I only live 3 blocks away. I got into my truck.....took 1 bite and drove off. As soon as I realized how AMAZINGLY delicious it was......I pulled over and finished it. I couldn't even go the few blocks to my place. It was THAT good. Don't pass up this great secret gem. It doesn't look like much from the outside.....nor the inside (very small and just a few tables) but the food is the best I've had.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Very friendly owner/ manager and although it's very tight inside the food was great! You can't miss the chicken curry platter. Sooo good! We got take out and made a picnic of it at Forsyth park!