“Well done!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We repeatedly ate here during our time in Savavnnah.
Watermelong salad is perfect. Service was impeccable.
My husband and I shared food and they split the food up and served it to us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was early and I wanted to have a nice drink and dinner as I was on my own, I had been in this restaurant before with my family but this time I was on my own. I always liked the food here but the ambiance is what I like the most. The bar is right at the entrance so you can sit and enjoy the light from the outside, they have a very good cocktail menu for you to try different drinks, I just wanted a glass of champagne. I had two! It was cold and very crisp, I paired it with a side cesar salad and waited for the change of the dinner menu. I ordered the chicken, very good and juicy. I definitely had a very good time, the server was very attentive and kept me busy drinking and eating all the time.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

THe food was great here--coffee was thick and dark, but the outdoor seeting that we chose offered lots of large flies that we havd to shoo away all during our meal. We did eat here twice regarless of the pests!

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Overall, a really cool place to be. We sat in the area that was below street level, so it was a bit cold, but a neat atmosphere. The food was excellent, the key lime pie to die for. The only think I thought was lacking here was our server. I wasn't sure if he was having a bad day or just hated his job. He never cracked a smile... there was no southern hospitality with him at all. He is the reason I am not giving this review a 5 star... otherwise this place was great.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

If the food was better, this would be a great casual restaurant. Unfortunately the burgers were not up to par. Hard and dry tasteless burger on stale buns, accompanied by stale chips.

The waygu burger was better, but bun was stale too. Quinoa side dish was light and tasty, as promised.

Great service and atmosphere.