“Super Hamburger”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 August 2016

we always eat at the 5 Guys when we go to Savannah they have the best hamburgers and fries. very quick to get your food.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

After a big lunch and really not wanting a big dinner, we decided to get some late night burgers. 5-Guys was a short walk (10 min) down Bay St. I found I could order online and go right there at my desired time and pick my order up.
The online order process was fast and accurate, The food was ready within minutes of my arrival (I was a couple of minutes early). The fries were hot out of the fryer, and after they fill the cup, they dump more into the bag...hope you like fries, and they are good.
Staff was friendly and efficient. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

This was one of the only places to eat still open past 10pm and our group was famished. It was loud, it was packed, but they got our food out fast, it was all correct and it was delicious. No complaints from me!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I was 2 times in this Restaurant and this is where I have eaten the best burgers after two months in USA.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Thought we would try somewhere we knew of (only been once in Jax.). Just got the burger and it reminded me of the way my Mom used to make hers. Very good! I thought the music was a little loud and said so to my husband and it immediately went down! I said they must have been reading my lips. Only concern there was they had to give you a code to get into the bathroom and there would be people waiting outside the bathroom from off the street that didn't have the code to go in when you came out.