“Good tour, family friendly”

Haunted Savannah Tours
Ranked #4 of 66 Nightlife in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah Ghost Tours with Haunted Savannah Tour is a true Ghost Hunters tour. Hear the ghostly tales and legends of America’s Most Haunted City and learn a little science behind the paranormal.Join us on one of our Savannah Ghost Tours down Savannah's shadowy lanes and discover the ghost, ghouls, and legends in America's most haunted city!Our fully licensed “PolterGuides” are also professional ghost hunters with many years of field experience behind them. We encourage you to bring cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders on our tour. You never know, you just may capture evidence of real ghost! So, do you dare take our tour?
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Took the 8pm tour, was a nice short (walking but not too far) tour that was informative on Savannah history in certain locations and ghost stories. Tour guide included ghost photos or videos of the locations we stopped at. Tour started at Lafayette Square, walked north to Colonial Park Cemetery (can't enter at night per city ordinance), west to Chippewa square and north to Madison square where the tour ended. Stories were spooky but not frightening to children (IMO). Thought it was a good value, would do again.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"colonial park cemetery"
"love history"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

A group of friends and I attended the 10:00 pm adult tour where we found the tour to be more informative than spooky. The tour guide meets and exceeds the authenticity of historical knowledge of both facts and myths about each stop. For the first time attending a ghost tour in Savannah, the tour guide turned out to be wittier rather than frightening. Nevertheless, the contextual history of what is said to have happened inside the homes leave people wondering what really happened. Also, we were under the impression of ending by attending the Sorrel-Weed House until we found out that it was a separate tour altogether. I would recommend the tour just be ready to walk the entire tour with no breaks.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I can not recommend you taking this walking tour enough! Kellee was our tour guide. I walked away wanting more! Like a sponge. She was wonderful! Even answered questions at the end.
I have done the driving tours in St. Augustine, and in Chicago. They are just not as detailed. One of the things I loved about this tour.
I am going to take the later tour tonight before I leave.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed this fun and interesting tour. Dennis knew a ton about the history of the city... Not just the haunted history, but city history in general. The 8pm tour was tame and not too scary, next time I think I'd go for the more scary 10pm tour.

We had accidentally booked for the wrong day and it was easy to change to the tour for the next day.

Highly recommended.