“Super bar crew, great flatbread”

Sam Snead's Oak Grill & Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Sam Snead's Oak Grill & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 911 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2016

We stopped in on a Saturday night and the place was packed. We squeezed our way through to the bar where 'Michael' made us feel like we were the only ones in the place! I had a ginormous delicious steak flatbread, my friends polished off a mahi sandwich and crab cakes. Every staff person I saw was smiling and moving fast to accommodate the full house. Very enjoyable...

1  Thank StuartandDenese

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Tried some sandwiches and appetizer here during a stay-over. The food was decent, and the price was fair. Not a hole-in-one, but a solid birdie!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

After driving south all day (and I mean all day), we were looking for a non fast food, quality restaurant. My family and I were relieved to see this restaurant near the hotel we were staying in for the night. We quickly changed and headed to dinner.

The hostess was friendly and accommodated us quickly. I was impressed by the selections of red wine and enjoyed a glass of the Pinot Noir. We had a selection of appetizers which I very much enjoyed the buschetta specifically. I had a caesar salad, which was crisp and not overly dressed. The kids had kids fare, tenders and fries and were happy about that!

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I've been dining at Sam Snead's for about 3 years. The food and service has always been great. The menu can get boring, but they do add specials to jazz it up. I feel that I've over ate my welcome.
This is not a bad reflection on the team, food, or service! I'm in search for another place to dine. Please note if the service etc.. is not the same value. I'm high tailing myself right back home! Thanks for your great service, see ya soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

My husband and I ate at this restaurant during our stay at the Hyatt Place Hotel and the food, drinks and service were excellent.