“Beautiful 2 yr old Embassy Suite!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport
Ranked #17 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Beautiful embassy suite with a European flair... Love all that nice dark Italian-like wood... Fairly new, about 2 yrs old....designed unlike old Embassy Suites ( does not have the atrium)

Breakfast included ..omelet , bagels, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, juice, coffee, grit, however I was surprised that they did not have any biscuit and gravy. But that is ok, everything else was perfect.

Rooms were large, 2 queen in bedroom, a pull out sofa in the living room with a kitchenette area. Bathroom 2 doors one leading to bedroom, other to living room.

Most of the guest appears to be business people, probably because it is very close to the airport and away from the touristy area. Sure, it's a bit of a distance from the tourist area, but I like that I did not have to worry about additional parking fee and I like the more spacious room. For the same price, a hotel in the historical district would be half the size and older.

Room Tip: try to get the higher floors. usually quieter.
1  Thank fanatictraveler

Dear Fantastictraveler,
Thank you for staying with us and leaving this review. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the value of our hotel vs the downtown historic district hotels. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

We were very happy with the Embassy Suites. Clean, comfortable, quiet. I wish there were a better variety of places to eat nearby, but that's not the hotel's fault of course. Everyone was very friendly, the manager's reception at 5:30 was a nice perk, and the complimentary breakfast with omelet bar was even better. The whole experience made our stop-over up 95 more enjoyable.

Dear JTColeman,
Thank you for staying with us during your recent stop over. I am happy you enjoyed our hotel. Hope to see again next time you are in Savannah

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Clean, nice area, amazing service, very good breakfast = happy family of six

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Buntingsfrom Chesapeake,
Thank you for your business. I am glad to hear the whole family enjoyed their stay.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Our family stayed for two night stay during Father's Day weekend in a room on the top floor. Beautiful room upon further inspection my only concern was that the bathroom counter had some spotting. After spending the rest of the day at Tybee Island, returning to the spacious suite was welcoming. Early the next morning, around 6:01 am we were awaken by a loud humming noise throughout the suite. Wanting to return to sleep, I suspected the noise was caused by the AC and decided to turn it off. So we all got ready and went to breakfast, I mentioned it to the cleaning staff (she spoke limited English) - no comment. My husband and I felt perhaps the noise would stop and didn't want to bother with moving our luggage or daughter. We ventured off to Savannah to enjoy Father's Day. When we got back to the room there were no bath towels. I called and ask for towels and a staff showed up several hours later with two bed pillows. I mentioned to him that I never called for pillows but for towels, he stated that it had been "quite a day" and how many towels did we need. After another hour, I called again and asked for towels which were finally delivered. At this point, the AC is off and the room noise is more like a white noise. During the night, I turned the AC back on to cool off the room. Before sunrise, the loud humming noise resumes and I am still tired and ready to scream because we are checking out and have to drive on limited sleep. Upon checkout, I mentioned to the front desk staff (she had no badge on) that there was a loud humming noise in our room and I wanted to bring it to the attendance of maintenance. She calmly stated "that is strange", handled me my bill and thanked me. Rating would have been much higher if only we had had a restful weekend. Will call the hotel management office and voice my concern.

1  Thank Attentive_10
Reviewed 17 June 2012

We stayed here for only one night. The rooms very spacious and for the size and price a pretty good value. I loved the later 12pm check out time (the reason I booked here). The bathroom counter had some spotting, I'm not sure they cleaned it well and the floor had spotting as well. The bathrooms were very spacious as well. The shower was a bit annoying because everytime I walked out there was a big puddle of water outside. The door didn't properly keep the water out. The room had a living room area and a completely seperate room, along with a kitchen area. The bed was very comfortable! I liked the fact that I could easily control the A/C. The most impressive part was 1) size of rooms 2) nice hotel atmosphere 3) free breakfast. The breakfast was great! They make omlets to order, so get there with plenty of time as the line can get long. They also had bacon, hashbrowns, pancakes and fruits, along with all the typical contential breakfast items, milk, cereal etc...they had a nice selection of drinks. Breakfast I believe stops at 10 or 10:30, when I got there around 9:30 they didn't have any more fruits, so get there early. The breakfast area is really nice and fancy, nothing like you get at other hotels. It was more sit down restuarant type with nice wooden tables and booths. The service was good. When I checked in I was given a room on the first floor, I asked if they had a top floor available but they said they were sold out. I believe something could have been done to accommediate my request but they didn't really make an effort to. The gym is nice, the pool is okay to nice. Overall, it was very good. I would recommend to others. It's a bit pricer than other places, but not much more. The size of the rooms, free breakfast, and nice hotel atmosphere/accommodations make up for it.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Mariaaaaasa111

Xime143,
Thank you for staying with us and leaving a review. It is true that the size of our suites is what is most appealing to our guests, so I am glad you appreciated this as well. I am sorry about the shower door leak. We will have our maintenance staff check this out