2 people have started booking this hotel
AutographUS$ 482
PricelineUS$ 483
Trip.comUS$ 535
1,500 results
All reviews rooftop bar rocks on the roof the river corner room savannah riverfront restaurant downstairs street level beautiful hotel a river view room container ships first floor valet parking historic district valet staff southern hospitality city market marriott
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Great location. Nice river view but over priced with poor service. Facility was 4.5 stars but service 2.0.
Front desk lady, Tara, was rude on check in. Felt like she really did not give a darn about me or my experience.
I asked for room service,did not get it; asked for coffee and it took three trips to give me what I asked for initially.
They had no newspapers and sent me to the Hyatt to get one.
It took 15 minutes to get the car from valet.
Last time in Savannah I stayed at the Andaz. It was half the price with twice the service.
Hire people who care about the guest experience.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kacobb
Reviewed 7 March 2021

We absolutely love the Bohemian, Love the roof top bar, Love Savannah, we can’t wait to visit. Lee and Nick were the best valets we have experienced in a long time. We highly recommend staying downtown on the river at the Bohemian.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
George Hawkins, Guest Services / Front Office at The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our staff holds guest service in the highest regard and we will ensure your feedback is shared with the entire staff. We look forward to seeing you and your guests in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 March 2021

Poor service from the moment we checked in. Staff unfriendly, paid for Riverview room however window seals broken so we could only see out half the windows and room had a terrible mildew sell. Alerted staff and they never acknowledged the concern or got back to us. Breakfast was terrible-toast was lukewarm bread, medium poached eggs hard. Shower floor slippery from slick oil, asked for clean towels, staff delivered but left dirty ones on floor-all threadbare. Reed other unhappy reviews-they say they'll alert management but clearly make no changes. There are friendly clean places that want your business-go to one of those.

Date of stay: February 2021
George Hawkins, Guest Services / Front Office at The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our deepest apologies on the detractors you endured with guest service and room functionality. This is not indicative of our usual top notch service and facilities. We will absolutely address all of your concerns to ensure the type of stay you deserve on future visits. Upon your next visit to Savannah please feel free to reach to me directly as I would like to ensure it exceeds expectations.

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Hotel is right on the River Walk. Clean & Pretty. Rooms are Smallish like a Boutique Hotel. Very attractive restaurant. Had a very good Breakfast there. They have some very interesting and exquisite art. Enjoyed hotel but not Raving about it.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
George Hawkins, Guest Services / Front Office at The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback will be shared with the entire staff to aide in continued motivation to deliver top notch guest service. We look forward to seeing you and your guests in the very near future.

Reviewed 27 February 2021

I recently stayed for a night at this gorgeous hotel. From the moment I arrived and was greeted by Cody at the Valet stand I felt like I was being taken care of. Throughout my stay I had the pleasure of meeting many other employees of the hotel. Nicolas at the Valet stand was awesome and offered me a bottle of water every time I came through, which was greatly appreciated. Kevin the Valet manager was also very helpful and even took the time to wish me a Happy Anniversary and used my name everytime I interacted with him. Cedric in the Lobby has great suggestions for places to eat. We went to a breakfast spot called Henry's per his recommendation and it was exactly what we wanted! Everyone at the front desk was very attentive and willing to help with anything from getting a wine opener sent to the room to walking directions to anywhere we wanted to go. The room itself was beautiful and fancy. Ut was great service. Thank you!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our staff hold guest service in the highest regard we cant wait to share your feedback! We look forward to seeing you and your guests in the very near future.