“A must stop every trip to Savannah”

Parker's Market Urban Gourmet
Ranked #52 of 911 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I’m a fan of the Homemade Lemonade. It keeps taking me back. It is a destination every trip to Savannah. Today we even ate some breakfast. Enjoyed the food and getting to sit outside at eat. The desserts are so pretty to look at.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I eagerly walked over to Parker’s, as I had found it on my last visit and found it to be gluten free friendly with lots of options for us poor GF souls, and quaint as could be. I walked in and thought I’d wandered into the wrong store. They have totally reorganized and changed the place so that it has a modern feel. It seems they have a lot more refrigerator space around the outside edges, lots of alcohol and drink options, fresh coffee. They’ve kept the fresh pre-made food options and the pre-made deli options. It is possible that their selection hasn’t changed all that much, but it was pretty hard to find gluten free options, except for the obvious - like pickles, cheese and chips. I’m disappointed. I miss the quaint layout with items in wooden baskets. I suspect this new design is more efficient, and you’re selling what sells well. However, I don’t suspect I’ll go out of my way to come back.

2  Thank lauragatz
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We dropped by here the night we arrived in town and it had just want we needed....plus a nice taste of Savannah. Chic, welcoming, and well-stocked. We would definitely go back!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Parker's is a well known convenience store chain in the Savannah area. Compared to most that is what they are a convenience store more on the lines of a Quick Trip. Grant it this location does have a much wider selection but prices are comparable to any other. It is a very clean and organized store and the staff are very nice and helpful. They do offer breakfast, lunch and dinner items. If you are on the go and only have time for one stop for gas and food they do offer a nice variety, but note the prices are a bit higher than a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Parkers is a unique convenient store, thats sells much more than gasoline. The a good size wine selection, variety of cheeses, choices of drinks and quick meals for those on the run.