“The Real Thinh”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Wiley’s serves great barbecue in a nicely decorated space. The service is friendly, appropriately country and fun. Fast with just a dash of character. We had the pulled pork platters. I heartily recommend the baked beans and potato salad. Parking could be limited. We went at 5 and had no problem.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

The food was great I had burnt ends, my wife had pulled pork. We always try BBQ when we travel and we agreed Wiley's was as good or better than any we've had around Savannah. The service was prompt and very nice. The portions we had were generous, but maybe could have increased the sides.
I would eat there again in a heart beat.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

The best ribs we've had!! Better than any BBQ in Texas even! Have never been to GA, this was our first stop, and we are extremely impressed! Amazing service too! Sheila was so kind and made our first experience great!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We came for lunch expecting great barbecue given the reviews. The food was fine and the BBQ sauce tasty, but I would not go out of my way to come here. It is average at best.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The food is delicious, love the burnt ends! Every time my husband and I come to Savannah, we make sure to come here!