“Worth the trip”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 23 November 2017

The food was great I had burnt ends, my wife had pulled pork. We always try BBQ when we travel and we agreed Wiley's was as good or better than any we've had around Savannah. The service was prompt and very nice. The portions we had were generous, but maybe could have increased the sides.
I would eat there again in a heart beat.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

The best ribs we've had!! Better than any BBQ in Texas even! Have never been to GA, this was our first stop, and we are extremely impressed! Amazing service too! Sheila was so kind and made our first experience great!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We came for lunch expecting great barbecue given the reviews. The food was fine and the BBQ sauce tasty, but I would not go out of my way to come here. It is average at best.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The food is delicious, love the burnt ends! Every time my husband and I come to Savannah, we make sure to come here!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Wiley's is east of Savannah on highway 80 on Whitemarsh Island. I live about a mile for WIley's and have eaten there often. The BBQ is the best in Savannah. Their BBQ sauces are used by competitive BBQers as a base for their competition sauce. I like the "extra tingly" or hot, but there is also a regular and a vinegar based sauce, Get the sampler for a taste of the ribs, pork, beef and chicken.