“Great food/Salsa & avacodo dip was delish”
Review of hurricane grill and wings - CLOSED

Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My Sister and I ate at Hurricane Grill and Wings and We had the Monterrey Quesadilla. You get four of them to $7.99. I ate three and was satisfied. They were a little bland but the avocado dip and salsa made up for that. I left off the sour cream and they did not have low-fat. The quesadilla's was light and flaky which was great and the chicken breast was real. It was a nice place to stop for lunch. A child could eat this and me okay. Maybe half.

The atmosphere was nice. Kinda of beachey, diner feel.

Reviewed 28 October 2011

I went to the one in Ft. Myers and it was great. I'd definitely recommend this place to somebody else. I shared the veggie burger with somebody and we loved it! It is the best veggie burger I've had and the french fries were super good. Somebody else I went with had wings and really liked them. The server was so nice and let us try several different sauces to see which one we liked. Will definitely go back!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook