“Delicious & quick food!”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 16 Quick Bites in Baltimore
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

As usual, we received our food in a reasonable amount of time with enthusiasm. And was suggested a special, which we took advantage of and it was delicious. I wish you were closer to my home.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Zoe’s menu includes a variety of healthy options. The lunchtime service was fast, making it a good choice for those on a tight schedule.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Order was ready and correct. Love your food. It’s healthy and delicious. Thanks for being near our Work!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

It is a great place to get an inexpensive healthy lunch or dinner. The vegetable kabobs were delicious and so was the Greek salad.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I visited this restaurant in the evening on Monday, January 15th for the first time and I must say that I was thoroughly impressed by the food and the quality of service I received. I had shrimp kabobs with salad and it was delicious. I was also helped by a manager, I think his name was Mike, and he was very friendly and professional. My order was made timely and correctly, the first time. This was very reassuring to me as far too often, in other places, something was missing from my order. It was also very nice to feel valued as a customer. The cashier was great and also Mike checked to make sure my experience was great and it was. I’m definitely going to return to this location when I am back in town.

Date of visit: January 2018