1,010 results
All reviews mercy hospital front desk inner harbor valet parking full kitchen street parking home away from home yogurt pull out sofa breakfast sandwich queen bed the charm city circulator penn station charles street free bus complimentary breakfast the breakfast area
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for weekend stay to run in Baltimore marathon. Called to confirm that breakfast would start at 6 only to find a closed buffet 2 hours prior to race time. Plan b was the corner 7/11 where we bought some milk. On our return to the hotel breakfast bar had opened. Things improved after that ... I found the staff to be warm and accommodating. Courtesy van to train station worked well. Staff was friendly and engaged. Neighborhood is probably best described as "mixed." Great Ethiopian restaurant nearby.

Room was fine ... It met our needs. I would describe this property as a work in progress but the staff really won my heart and I would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

This is our second Home2 in a week. The one in Glens Falls definitely outshines this one. It was a great location, valet parking was easy and the layout was almost as good. We added a 2nd night shortly after we arrived and it never got on the schedule - our keys didn’t work the 2nd day and our room had not been spiffed up by 7:30 at night because “they thought we were checking out”. The staff was pleasant but seemed a little slow on figuring things out. It felt pretty clean but a little mold in the shower around the grip bar (I hate mold). It was quiet and dark and we slept good. Breakfast was good.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 435pm and was told our room wasn't ready. We waited in the lobby area till 515 when we finally were given our room. The towels smelled musty, the bed was uncomfortable and the pillows were too squishy. I asked for more pillows hoping for a different kind but didnt happen. The stuff they put out for breakfast was all pre packed that you cook in the microwave except the cereal or waffle maker. It was very disappointing. Didn't expect a 4 course meal but did have a higher quality expectation for the choices. Won't stay at this type of Hilton property again.
I will say the front desk clerk named Jaden was a consummate professional, personable and definite asset to the location. Tony the valet did an outstanding job as well.
For the price charged for this location I was disappointed.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alicia O, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I sincerely apologize for delay in getting into your room. I understand how frustrating it can be to want to relax after traveling and then have a delay that is unanticipated. We are working on hiring additional staff currently to ensure that none of our guests are impacted in this manner in the future. And we are aware that there remains opportunity for growth for us, but I want to assure you that we are committed to getting it right. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally the next time your travels bring you back to Baltimore.

Kind Regards,

Alicia

Reviewed 11 October 2018

This hotel worked out really well due to my husband having a surgical procedure at Johns Hopkins hospital. The shuttle drivers were amazing getting me back and forth to see my husband. The only negative was the quality of the breakfast in offer

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Had a lot of difficulty with proper booking of my reservation (hotel put in wrong dates and charged me as a no show). Even once I showed up for the correct dates, my stay still wasn’t inputed properly. After discussing the issues with the front staff everything was resolved but these issues may deter me from staying there in the future. Otherwise, the hotel itself was nice. My room did have some trash on the floor from previous guests (candy wrappers), but the rest of the room was in shape. Decent breakfast (breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, waffles, fruit).

Trip type: Travelled solo