“Very clean with great service!”

Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
Ranked #24 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
“Very clean with great service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

Our family stayed at this hotel to watch the Yankees/ Orioles game and to visit the Inner harbor. It was very convenient to Camden Yards, being only 2 blocks away and only a 15 minute walk to the harbor. The hotel itself was VERY clean and had what appeared to be a nice sports bar in the lobby. I did not get to visit the bar on this trip. The room was quiet, updated and had very comfortable beds. We ordered room service for a late dinner and the food and service was great! The entire staff was polite and professional!
Now the negatives....the parking garage allowed easy access to the hotel but they slam you with a 26 dollar fee. You are given a stub that allows you to come and go as you please. The second problem is they charge you a fee to use the Internet. This is ridiculous! The third and last problem I had was that I had to leave the ballgame early because I have young kids. When I got back to the room, I found out that I could not watch the game in my room, as they do not provide local programing for the Orioles games. Horrible! Overall, enjoyed the stay and would return again!

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Hockey0808
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Rochester, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

We stayed here 3 nights for a work conference during the week, so i don't know what it is like on the weekend. I must say though that this hotel has excellent service and the rooms are impeccable. Large clean rooms and a quiet nights sleep even though the hotel seemed to be full. Camden Yards where the Orioles play is just around the corner and it is a block away from the convention center. The only issue I have is the beds. They are TOO soft. I like a much firmer mattress. A co-worker told me that he wanted to take the closet door off and put it under the mattress in his room to firm it up. If you are visiting downtown Baltimore this is a great place to stay (if you like soft matresses).

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the harbor if you can get an upper floor room.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank traveltheworld012
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

Nice Marriott property located next to Camden Yards. I stayed here for 3 nights during the O's opening day Weekend (4/5-4/8). The hotel is very nice, rooms are clean, bathrooms have been updated (nice shower). My room had a nice view of downtown and if you looked closely you could even see the harbor. The property has a nice sports bar in the lobby but there are several good spots all within walking distance. There is also a Starbucks and Panera two blocks North for breakfast. Parking is pricey at $26.00 but hey it's the city. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Graham G
new jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

Stayed at this hotel this past weekend during a volleyball tournament at the Convention Center. Hotel was convenient to the convention center but was a little unnerving that we were greeted each evening with a homeless person begging for money by the door to the hotel. Rooms were fine, hotel was clean and nice although the cleaning staff did not clean some of the volleyball girls room for any of the three days we were there. However, the concierge was friendly and helpful in recommending a restaurant when most were booked and in helping us to get a large reservation. This hotel is much much better than the Days Inn Inner Harbor which we stayed at two years ago so I would stay again. But I do think the hotel should do a little more to make their guests feel safe in returning to the hotel and not being accosted by a homeless person. Also, one other complaint: pillows were either the giant decorative pillows or they were extremely small and mushy. Wasn't going to sleep on the big decorative pillows as I doubt they change those cases every night and the other pillows were much smaller than normal and extremely smushy so they were not comfortable to sleep on at all!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank wannatravelnow
Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

I moved into this Marriott after being incredibly disappointed with a 3 star hotel a few blocks away. This was such a great place I hardly wanted to leave my room. I had a corner room with a King size murphy bed. I was surprised but it was just as comfy as their regular beds. And WOW was the room quiet. Which is shocking because inner city Baltimore is not. Unfortunately the WIFI ins't included but I would stay here again!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business