1,171 results
All reviews camden yards west wing front desk convention center within walking distance across the street light rail royal farms arena ball park orioles game convenient location indoor pool beds were comfortable hotel restaurant housekeeping staff crab cakes hubert
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Our reunion and banquet were held at the Holiday Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor. The banquet staff, Rick, Caesar, Roni and Mitch were profession, friendly, helpful and courteous. They quickly adjusted to time changes and reset place settings to accommodate shipmates that wanted to sit together. The banquet and hospitality rooms were roomy and clean. Rick was always helpful with a smile when we needed ice or extra tables for our memorabilia items. Thank you!

Room Tip: Request a room on far side away from fire department building
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank PROJECTLIBERTYSHIP
Reviewed 13 September 2018

What a wonderful surprise! I had a conference across the street at another hotel that was outrageously priced. For about half what it cost at that hotel that Holiday Inn was perfect. I arrived at 7am (to beat traffic) for the conference next door and stopped by the front desk to make a reservation for that night --- they had a room available that I could check in to at 7am!! So, I was able to take a couple hour nap before the start of the conference. At night I ordered room service and it was delicious. Everyone at the hotel was super friendly and the rooms, lobby, etc. were updated and modern. What a pleasant surprise!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The location is good, the staff were friendly and efficient and the bed was excellent but I have a few not so good points.
The shower water pressure was just adequate. More irritating was the slow hot water system. I had to let the water run for at least 5 minutes before the hot water started arriving. Very wasteful to watch so much water run down the drain.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi, Jim A!

Thank you for your stay and leaving us feedback.

It makes me happy to know that you find our hotel staff and their service delivered commendable. I am also glad that you find our location favorable. But, I am sorry that the hot water and pressure let you down. I have passed your words on to our management and engineers. Your comments will be used as we continue to improve our services to offer to provide 100% satisfaction.

I appreciate your time. Until your next visit, we would love to show you that your last stay was an exception.

Many thanks,

Anne A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at the Holiday Inn. The location is close to everything, the harbor, ballpark and restaurants. We enjoyed the bar and the breakfast buffet. The rooms are quiet, comfortable and spacious. This hotel will be my future choice for future stays! The staff is so nice and very helpful!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at the holiday inn inner harbor at the Navy reunion and had a wonderful time. The food the service the rooms were excellent and the customer service was outstanding. Kenneth Hamilton, security was extremely on point and very very helpful and anything we ask for. His attention to detail was excellent. We will be returning! Diane & Ken

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends