We stayed in this hotel for one night pre-cruise out of Baltimore. It was a very nice hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. We arrived early in the morning and they held our luggage for us in a room until it was time to check-in, meanwhile we went sight-seeing. Our room was modern and very clean. We really loved the big flat screen t.v. in the room. Unfortunately we didn't have enough time to check out the pool we would have liked to use it, hopefully next time we stay there. Check-in and check-out went smoothly and quickly. Overall it is a great hotel, in a nice area and I would recommend it others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore