We have stayed 4 or 5 times at Days Inn Inner Harbor and been more than happy every time. Recently the rooms were renovated, though frankly we were happy the way they were. They are spatious and well-equipped. Refrigerator and micro-wave make a big difference to us, and the Wi-Fi is free.
The staff are both friendly and helpful.
Parking is available at an additional charge at a public garage that is attached to the hotel. No need to go outside in bad weather. Bill the parking to the hotel rather than paying the garage directly and you can go in and out without additional charge.
The hotel is not in the midst of everything, but it's easy walking distance from the harbor, the ballpark, and the business district.
The price has always been lower here than any comparable hotel in Baltimore. A really great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn