“Good Choice !”

Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #17 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Great location if you are looking to catch a baseball game. Before my stay I was concerned about the safety of the walk back to the hotel after a night game but no need to worry. There were so many other fans walking in that direction with us that I didn't even give it a second thought. I don't think the walk took more than five minutes either. The room was clean and comfortable. Just a short walk to the harbor too. The only downside I could find was the operation of the elevators , It is something they should address.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 April 2012

Location is adjacent to Convention Center & Mariners Arena and two blocks or so from Inner Harbor. Clean and comfortable rooms (although down pillows would be better), decent dining room, nice staff. Front desk staff need more training (please explain the parking pass particulars better! We had to run back into the hotel on two occasions to fix our ticket to get out of the lot.) Parking isn't cheap -- $23/day but at least there's no hotel fees on that.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Just a note to let anyone know that is going to the Inner Harbor to check this facility out. I have stayed at this hotel only a couple times, but all have been FABULOUS! The rooms are nice and very convenient to a lot to do, especially the convention center.

Most important is the service! From the front desk to the support staff. I have worked with the reservations and accounting people and they are great! Thanks to Will, Jessica, and Katherine! They really do a great job and are very pleasant to work with.

John R.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank John R
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Dear John R,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We take pride in possessing the ability to provide our Guests with the best possible service before, during, and after each stay. Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

I will be sure to pass along your sediments to our Staff; especially Will, Jessica, and Katherine.

We look forward to serving you the next time you're in Baltimore!

Dennis R. Dietz
Days Inn Inner Harbor

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Walking distance from everything fun in Baltimore, which is great. Restaurant in the hotel is nice but a little pricey. Room was good enough, but not the best. They need to invest in some Febreeze, because the room smelled a little funny every time we walked in. Stayed 3 nights - never got wake up call first morning and it was late the next two mornings. Only use it as your back up if necessary.

• Stayed: April 2012
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Dear WishIC0uldTravelM0re,

I would like to convey my sincerest apologies as to the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. Our main goals are to provide each and every Guest with both a good nights' sleep, and excellent Guest service. We have failed you on both counts, and for that, I am truly sorry.

We hold frequent Managers' Meetings to discuss and resolve all Guest issues we encounter, and I would like to assure you that I will be bringing up these issues at our next meeting. I will personally insure that the proper training programs will be implemented so that what happened to you will not happen again.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for our shortcomings during your stay. I hope that the next time you're in Baltimore, you will allow us to provide you with the accommodations and service we normally provide, and that you so deserve.

Dennis R. Dietz
Days Inn Inner Harbor

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights recently for a business trip and cannot say enough nice things. The staff was incredibly friendly!! The location was great to get to my conference location, Inner Harbor, LIttle Italy, Federal Hill. Very clean! Super comfortable bed. Gym with enough equipment for several people to work out at once. Free Wifi that actually worked! Onsite coffee shop and bar. Good size rooms. I definately recommend and would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business