This hotel is a great deal. Right across the street from the Baltimore Convention Center and just a few steps from the harbor (and all the harbor has to offer), probably the main drawback is that there is no view. The staff, from the front door to the desk to the waiters in the restaurant, were all very cheerful and helpful. During breakfast, I overheard a waiter provide all kinds of suggestions to a family that was visiting from out-of-town. He even had brochures at his station that he shared with them. Pretty darn good service I'd say.
I didn't give 5 circles because there was a weird thunking sound that occasionally came from the pipes in my bathroom, and the stopper in the sink was initially stuck (which I fixed by getting under the sink). No big deal, but they were enough to reduce the rating just a little bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn