“Not your average marketplace..”

Mount Vernon Marketplace
Ranked #81 of 2,078 Restaurants in Baltimore
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The smell walking in is incredible. There are a variety of food establishments inside this market. Burgers, Japanese, smoothies, baked goods, and even an adorable spice shop so you can take the delicious flavors home with you!
All of the vendors were busy when I came in on a weekday for lunch. I went to Between Two Buns (burgers), Edible Favors (bakery) and Juniper Culinary Apothecary. Everyone was super friendly and helpful! I can't wait to make it back down to Baltimore to go again.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Mount Vernon Marketplace is a nice indoor, gourmet foot court with local vendors selling food and drink.

It’s clean, has bathrooms with no key codes needed to access them, and the food that I tried was good.

There were places selling crab cakes and local seafood, Chinese dumplings, ramen, Korean rice dishes, Greek gyros, Italian pasta, and more.

I will return!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is such a neat place. While the marketplace space has an edgy unfinished feel, the food choices within are anything but unfinished. After a good long stroll around the market, we settled on a bowl of noodles from Mi & Yu Noodle Bar, a freshly pulled kombucha from Taps Fill Station (that's right, they have beer, wine, olive oil and kombucha amongst their offerings), and some dumplings from Pinch.

I wish I had been hungrier - it seemed such a shame to have to choose between vendors! Definitely a destination I will go back to often. It's worth keeping an eye on the market's event calendar as there are all sorts of happenings. There are food specials, live music events, trivia nights, workshops...it just keeps going.

But, whatever draws you there, be sure to go hungry and thirsty as you will be tempted by all the wonderful food and beverage choices.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

While there is a range of food options it is so crowded and chaotic it's not easy to maneuver. Couldn't really pick out anything to be gluten free. I didn't trust the cleanliness so went back to a real restaurant.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We loved this place, it was clean and had a ton of different options!! We wish we would have time to go back and check out more!! A must stop for a bite or drink. Tip: try going a bit off peak times, we did and it was wonderful, no waiting, no lines!