My first visit to see my 23 year-old son since he moved to Baltimore was made even better with my stay at Scarborough Fair B&B! Great location in historic Federal Hill made it great for walking to his place in Locust Hill...and on to Fells Point. I loved returning to the B&B; it felt like I lived in the neighborhood. So much more personal than an earlier trip to an Inner Harbor hotel.
I stayed in The Edgar Allan Poe suite which was newly renovated and complete with all amenities, plus some fun decorating accessories from Poe's works. Quaint lobby with library. Staff was friendly and professional. Breakfast was far from typical: Homemade and delicious. My son, who didn't stay at the B&B was welcome to have breakfast with me each day. I was most impressed when staff set an extra place at the last minute for his girlfriend! I would go back in a minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 2 blocks of the Inner Harbor, this 1801 Georgian Style Bed and Breakfast has been welcoming guests for 10 years. Walk to most major attractions, including Camden Yards & Ravens Stadium, Baltimore Convention Center, restaurants and shops, the National Aquarium and more. Free Parking, Full Cooked Breakfast, complimentary beverages, afternoon homemade cookies. Spacious bedrooms have private baths (some with jacuzzis and fireplaces). Located in Federal Hill neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Fair Bed And Breakfast
- Scarborough Fair Hotel Baltimore