As a solo traveler, the hospitality, gentle conversation, assistance with "where to go" and insights into the neighborhood and city were simply invaluable. Over an amazing breakfast and helpful tips/hints, Baltimore and the Federal Hill neighborhood, once strange had become familiar. As a woman arriving at midnight in a strange city and at an unfamiliar place, the convenience of finding my key, helpful directions to my room and cookies waiting were pure gift. Stayed two nights and couldn't wait to recommend and return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 2 blocks of the Inner Harbor, this 1801 Georgian Style Bed and Breakfast has been welcoming guests for 10 years. Walk to most major attractions, including Camden Yards & Ravens Stadium, Baltimore Convention Center, restaurants and shops, the National Aquarium and more. Free Parking, Full Cooked Breakfast, complimentary beverages, afternoon homemade cookies. Spacious bedrooms have private baths (some with jacuzzis and fireplaces). Located in Federal Hill neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Fair Bed And Breakfast
- Scarborough Fair Hotel Baltimore