“Great place for breakfast”

Miss Shirley's Cafe
Ranked #6 of 2,092 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is a great place to go for breakfast or brunch. It is within walking distance of hotels on the inner harbor.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch! This restaurant specializes in breakfast more than lunch! Many choices available on the menu, had a hard time deciding what to choose. Went with grilled chicken sandwich, and it was very good. Wife had the pork barbecue sandwich and said it was very good.Service was great! Would eat here again.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

the food was good, but expensive for breakfast. The portions are large. It was very busy, so maybe i need to give it another try

Reviewed 8 August 2017

A great place for breakfast; everything it's cracked up to be. I had fresh blackberry, lime, and coconut pancakes with a side of jalapeno bacon. It was a little overpriced, but very good. The people next to me were all having the crab cake benedict, and I kind of wished I had ordered that, but I didn't see anything on anybody's plate that didn't look good. I went on a Saturday morning about 10:30am and was surprised that there was no wait. There is a medium size free parking lot in the back, but I would guess it fills up quickly when it's crowded. I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank TexasNorthTraveler
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I had seen this place on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Looked awesome so I went with a friend.

We went for a late breakfast on a Wednesday so there were no lines or crowds. The menu was interesting and somewhat unexpected. There were not any "traditional" breakfast items but rather a mix of breakfast and lunch items.

Once I got my bearings, I enjoyed picking out my order which was B'More Breakfast Trio of Sliders with a side of bacon grits. Each of the sliders was so flavorful and so distinct. I wasn't even able to finish the last one, although I really wanted to!

The service was extremely friendly. I found the prices, overall, to be on the high side, but because the menu was so unique (and portions were big) that may explain the prices. My friend had 2 small plates and couldn't finish hers either.