All reviews dunkin donuts full kitchen front desk valet parking stove top free breakfast camden yards one bedroom suite across the street small kitchen kitchen area yogurt sofa bed within walking distance street noise block walk would stay here again
Reviewed 14 October 2018

been there from 17th to 27Th September.
The people who work here are fantastic, happy to help you all the time, smiling, and kind.
The room we were was a studio with king bed, big enough for a long stay. Clean room well kept, and good wifi.
On the second floor washers and dryers coin operated very convenient for a long stay, also dry cleaning available.
The restaurant had great crab cakes !
The people working there are great !
The young lady called Ariel at valet parking is the gem of this hotel, always greeting us with a big smile, happy to do her work with excellence.
would definitely go to this hotel if going back to Baltimore.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
CoryG519, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ViajeraDUruguay, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. I am very proud of my staff for delivering you such great service. Our hotel is the best choice for long term stays because we have large spacious rooms, fully equipped kitchens, and a spectacular complimentary breakfast every morning. Once again thank you and please come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel’s first floor is under construction but otherwise it is clean. The rooms were clean, spacious and had a full kitchen. The area is not the best. I was advised not to walk at night by myself. I was with my husband for a work trip so we did walk at night but there are walking and bike cops on patrol. I felt safe but I remained aware of my surroundings at all times.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Amy J
CoryG519, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dar Amy J, thank you for taking the time to rate my hotel. The result of our renovation is going to be a spectacular and beautiful lobby! I am glad you enjoyed our rooms which were recently renovated. Please come back and see our new lobby after it is completed.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

this is one of the best hotels in the entire us I've been going there for 8 years now super amazing the service is the best the food is the best and the restaurant that's in the hotel their wing was super their wings was the best

Room Tip: if your a family pick the room with 2 bedrooms and a kitchen and a sofa bed amazing
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
CoryG519, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Rashed_a, thank you for all of the amazing comments regarding my hotel and staff. Those wings sure are delicious! Thank you for 8 wonderful years of loyalty and we all look forward to seeing you again when you return.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We stayed August 10 to 13, 2018, in a one bedroom king suite. the full kitchen was handy for leftovers and lunches. Full breakfast provided by the hotel was one of the better we have seen lately and the staff was kept busy restocking the offerings. it was a nice touch to have the yogurt parfaits, fresh fruit and extra toppings for the waffles. All the staff we dealt with were pleasant and helpful. While in the heart of the city, I did not find the street noise to be an issue. It's amazing how downtown Baltimore rolls up it's sidewalks after 11pm. We found this location to be easy access to the Inner Harbour, Camden Yards and many locations we chose to visit. Access to the Charm City Circulator free bus routes was a pleasant surprise and we made good use of several of the routes to explore a little further afield than we had originally planned.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Carla1992
CoryG519, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Carla1992, thank you for taking the time to review my hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed our fabulous complimentary breakfast. Our spacious rooms combined with our central location is such a tremendous value. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This Hotel was great to stay at in downtown Baltimore MD. In close walking distance of the harbor area and great restaurants. Plenty of things to site see and spend a weekend with the family. We saw the Aquarium and the USS Constitution. The Crab Cakes were awesome at the Rusty Scupper and Phillips seafood. Steak was awesome as well. There are many type's of food in the area so this is friendly for everyone.

Room Tip: I have stayed in 2 rooms. recommend staying away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank H5688ENandreww

Dear H5688ENandreww, thank you for all of the wonderful compliments regarding my hotel and staff. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. So many travelers make our hotel their first choice because of our great location that is in walking distance to so many popular destination spots. Once again thank you and I look forward to seeing you again when you return.