All reviews dunkin donuts full kitchen front desk valet parking stove top free breakfast camden yards one bedroom suite across the street small kitchen kitchen area yogurt sofa bed within walking distance street noise block walk would stay here again
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel’s first floor is under construction but otherwise it is clean. The rooms were clean, spacious and had a full kitchen. The area is not the best. I was advised not to walk at night by myself. I was with my husband for a work trip so we did walk at night but there are walking and bike cops on patrol. I felt safe but I remained aware of my surroundings at all times.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Amy J
CoryG519, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dar Amy J, thank you for taking the time to rate my hotel. The result of our renovation is going to be a spectacular and beautiful lobby! I am glad you enjoyed our rooms which were recently renovated. Please come back and see our new lobby after it is completed.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

this is one of the best hotels in the entire us I've been going there for 8 years now super amazing the service is the best the food is the best and the restaurant that's in the hotel their wing was super their wings was the best

Room Tip: if your a family pick the room with 2 bedrooms and a kitchen and a sofa bed amazing
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
CoryG519, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Rashed_a, thank you for all of the amazing comments regarding my hotel and staff. Those wings sure are delicious! Thank you for 8 wonderful years of loyalty and we all look forward to seeing you again when you return.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We stayed August 10 to 13, 2018, in a one bedroom king suite. the full kitchen was handy for leftovers and lunches. Full breakfast provided by the hotel was one of the better we have seen lately and the staff was kept busy restocking the offerings. it was a nice touch to have the yogurt parfaits, fresh fruit and extra toppings for the waffles. All the staff we dealt with were pleasant and helpful. While in the heart of the city, I did not find the street noise to be an issue. It's amazing how downtown Baltimore rolls up it's sidewalks after 11pm. We found this location to be easy access to the Inner Harbour, Camden Yards and many locations we chose to visit. Access to the Charm City Circulator free bus routes was a pleasant surprise and we made good use of several of the routes to explore a little further afield than we had originally planned.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Carla1992
CoryG519, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Carla1992, thank you for taking the time to review my hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed our fabulous complimentary breakfast. Our spacious rooms combined with our central location is such a tremendous value. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This Hotel was great to stay at in downtown Baltimore MD. In close walking distance of the harbor area and great restaurants. Plenty of things to site see and spend a weekend with the family. We saw the Aquarium and the USS Constitution. The Crab Cakes were awesome at the Rusty Scupper and Phillips seafood. Steak was awesome as well. There are many type's of food in the area so this is friendly for everyone.

Room Tip: I have stayed in 2 rooms. recommend staying away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank H5688ENandreww

Dear H5688ENandreww, thank you for all of the wonderful compliments regarding my hotel and staff. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. So many travelers make our hotel their first choice because of our great location that is in walking distance to so many popular destination spots. Once again thank you and I look forward to seeing you again when you return.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights for a conference at the convention center, which is a five block walk. The inner harbor is just a five minute walk with lots of dinning options. Be sure to walk around the harbor to the left past the four seasons and to the right to the Rusty Scupper, which has a great view of the harbor. The walk is very nice. Outside of the inner harbor when walking around you will encounter many people asking for money. I didn’t go out at night. My room 1011 did hear the traffic on the street in the morning. It was a great room, comfortable bed, large hd TVs in both the living room and bedroom. Enjoyed the kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless frig, stove and microwave. Impressed by the quality plates and other kitchen utensils. Wasn’t sure about how to operate the dish washer. Hotel restaurant is good, try the ahi plate. Front desk staff was nice and efficient at check in and out, but would have liked them to say hi when you walk through the lobby when they’re not busy. Residence doesn’t have same shampoo and conditioner as regular Mariott so bring your own. Also no body lotion included. I would have appreciated the daily cleaning staff vacuum the hair on the floor of the bathroom. But overall really enjoyed the room and suite. You see electric scooters all over the place that you can rent on your phone. I didn’t try it but it looked fun.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dabado13
CoryG519, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Dabado13, thank you for taking the time to review my hotel and staff. I am glad you enjoyed the close walking distance to the attractions at the inner harbor. We just finished our room renovation which includes stainless steel appliances and fully equipped kitchens in every room. Please remember on your next visit that we do keep a supply of complimentary lotion that is provided on request. Just simply ask and we will be delighted to provide it for you. We look forward to seeing you again when you return.