“lots of food”

Tokyo Seafood Buffet
Ranked #409 of 2,421 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I went for dinner but next time I will do lunch. Steam shrimp was good. I prefer their Chinese food instead of the seafood options. Plenty of choices. Steam Crabs not worth trying. Most seafood lacked flavor even the sushi. Place has dark wood décor in which I like. Things are clean. Waitress kept up on removing plate. Price is good for the amount of food.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The price is really good for seafood. Dinner is about $18 for an adult, and any seafood entree at any restaurant would cost you that. They also have sushi and hibachi and now noodle soup. The pho was actually pretty tasty. We'd go every week if it was closer, although it's probably for the best that it's not closer, because my waistline can't afford more frequent visits.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Horrible service, the cashier tried to cheat on me or he has absent mind! Me, my husband and two small children, wanted to have a nice dinner tonight, but this old an Asian man made me very upset. First, I came to the cashier and say: "two adults and two children", he asked: "how old children?" I said: "four and five" then he asked: "how many drinks?" I said: "four" and he calculated to me: $97! I asked him:"how much per adult?" he replied: "$18" and "how much for per children?" He said: "$3 and some cents. I said then why it is $97? He replied: "because you said, 6 adults!" Then he recalculated and asked me again: "how many drinks?" I said:" 4 drinks," he said: "$46.44 I paid it and we got the table, the waitress came to us, we asked for drinks, but she said: "you didn't pay for drinks! Go to the cashier!" Isn't it Horrible, I and my husband felt foolish! I came to the cashier and say: " why you didn't include the drinks?" He said: "No drinks!" I said:" just give us back our money" Then he said: "everybody makes mistakes" To sum up, this old Asian man should not work in such places, such as restaurants, where crowded and people order too much. The cashier should respect their customers. He even did not Sorry!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I was in awe of so many delicious Asian dishes as well as a great selection of Seafood, especially the oysters.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The price is reasonable. The selection of food is amazing and a good conversation topic itself. Quality range from great (10%), very good (70%) to acceptable (20%). The place is huge so can accommodate a crowd any time, even weekends they are not too crowded. Even the pickiest dinner will have something to enjoy. Once my son mostly ate croissant dipped in chocolate sauce. Some people come for crawfish, crab, or oyster. It's $20 per person with discount for seniors and children.