“Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Baltimore
Baltimore, Maryland
“Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012 via mobile

I directed our organization's national conference here. We could not have dreamed of a better place to host our conference. Many of the conference rooms have gorgeous views of the harbor for the floor to ceiling windows, there is a great balcony overlooking the water as well! SWANK company took care of all technology needs and worked with our budget! And everyone on staff was helpful and professional. Plus, they gave us an unbelievable price on the group rate for hotel rooms.

The best part was that all hotel guests have access to their fabulous spa! The spa is separated by genders. Both have incredible amenities that I highly recommend And - you do not have to have a spa service to enjoy the spa!

There is a hot tub with lounge chairs under the water, steam room, sauna, relaxation rooms with tea and dried fruit, private balcony - where you can lounge, drink, and enjoy the view of pier 6 concert venue! There are showers, lockers, towels, hair dryers, robes, everything you need.

I live in Town and I can't wait to plan my next anniversary celebration in this new Baltimore gem!

I never got a chance to enjoy the spa during the conference I was so busy - but the hotel staff was wonderful. They will store your bags and you can enjoy the spa on the day you checkout!

Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (374)
State College, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

Four Seasons hotels are great. The amenities and service are so far superior to what you find in even a nice Hilton or Sheraton that it feels like splitting hairs to complain about anything. I spent three nights in the Baltimore Four Seasons for work last weekend. My birthday just happened to fall over the weekend as well. Not only did the hotel make note of my preferences (pillows and coffee maker) from a previous stay at at Four Seasons property, but they upgraded me and left a delicious piece of cake in my room with a note wishing me a happy birthday. My room was spectacular: quiet, with big windows (city rather than harbor view) and very, very large. There was an excellent d.j. at the pool on Sunday afternoon playing exactly the right tunes for the time and place. The sushi was great in the sushi restaurant. And the staff, without fail, was spectacular. From reception desk, to doorman, to bartender- everyone at this Four Seasons seems to know their job perfectly. So now my very minor complaints: aesthetically this is not one of my favorite Four Seasons. The lobby decor was glitzier than I like (lots of mirrors and gold), the bar was completely overrun by young drunken stock-broker types every night of my stay, and some of the guests at the pool were very loud (and I am not talking about children). When you are in the hotel you have absolutely no sense of being in Baltimore as opposed to anywhere else. And I don't think the location is really the best, either for business downtown or for sightseeing, since it is a good twenty minute hike to the Inner Harbor. I also wish the car service had better hours. But that's really all I can say against a really amazing world-class hotel. Overall I think this is probably a better Four Seasons for young urban professionals than for families, but I look forward to bringing my family here to find out for myself.

Room Tip: Not all the rooms have harbor views. Be sure to pay for a harbor view if you really want one. Corner...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Reisterstown, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

Okay, so I took my Lovie hear to celebrate his birthday. We arrived promptly at 3pm on Saturday July 28th. Our room was not ready so the check in receptionist Juile or Jules to us to the Wit and Wisdom par and comped us drinks on her until the room was ready. They did have a wedding going on and I saw alot of people with soccer gear so it was probably an event. Nevertheless, we ordered a snack while we waited and walked around. An hour later still no room. Went to get ice cream it was in ther perfect location. We waited two hours for our room. The receptionist offered to buy us dinner for the wait we declined as we had reservations someone where else. We finally got our room and it was worth the wait....

We stayed in room 1719. A corner room on the 17th floor..Penthouse baby,,, the room was gooorrgeous. Beautiful comforter, mini bar pricey, bathroom immaculate, There is not even a ice room. you can only get it from room service. I feel asleep before getting ready for dinner and was snoring.. I mean the bed is immediately a sleep factor....

It was worth the price the staff was friendly for the most part.I went to conceirge when the room was finally ready and asked for rose petals to be set up before i come back form dinner. She advised its a 15.00 fee. I advised her politely i just waited two hours for my room and she reluctantly waived the fee and made sure to reiterate " well generally its a $15.00 fee".. I said the young lady just offered me dinner and lunch for this delay. I could of did without that moment...

Anywho the manager brought up a card that apologizing for the delay with some sweet caramel candy. They also delivered a happy birthday treat for My Lovie for his birthday.

I selected the summer getaway package and with that came full breakfast in the AM along with complimentary Mimosa's the food yum yum. Hot and delicious. We did order a late night snack that they comped for the issue from the earlier day. I only stayed one night so they were very accomadating to us. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would definitely stay again!!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Spetty986
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

The property opened in the fall of 2011 and is little known yet but easily ranks among the best city hotels. All glass structure allows for floor to ceiling windows which means many rooms have wonderful unobstructed harbor views (and some of them have nicely furnished balconies too). Interior design and execution is done impeccably. A good deal of wood was used (hardwood floor in the entryway for example) which gives the rooms this asian design feel that you get in the best hotels in Singapore or Bangkok. Restaurants on property are excellent with gorgeous outdoor seating right on the harbor, at sunset beautiful people gather for a cocktail with a view, very pleasant. Conveniently located too, you can walk along a pretty waterfront promenade to Fells Point (old, very charming port neighborhood) in 15 minutes, and in the other direction to the Aquarium in 10 minutes, also a very pleasant walk. Water taxi stops right in front of the hotel and can take you around the harbor, including Fort McHenry. The hotel has very nice outdoor pools on higher floors and with harbor views. I was here on business but am thinking of coming again for a few weekend trips. This feels like a resort within a city - you can go sailing/fishing and the boat stops in front of the hotel, you can go for a swim in a nice pool, walk to old historic neighborhoods, eat well, what is not to like? And this is only an hour by train from DC and Philly, 2 hours from NY, neither of which have a similar property. My bet is they make it to the top of all sorts of CN Traveler, Travel & Leisure etc. lists very soon.

Room Tip: Harbor view rooms with balconies
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

I had to stay here on a business trip for 3 days and was very happy with my experience. The staff was very nice and the food in the restaurant was fantastic. During the football game on Sunday it got busy but I was able to relax in my room. A great stay and plenty of great things to do in the area.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business