“Great place to eat late night” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kona Grill - Baltimore

Kona Grill - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 1,997 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$ 29 - US$ 31
Cuisines: Bar, Sushi, Japanese, Asian, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Charles St & Pratt St
San Diego, California
“Great place to eat late night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

If you find yourself in the Baltimore Harbor Area and are looking for some good quality food up until 11pm, the Kona Grill was a great choice. Broad menu, good service, and a reverse happy hour late into the evening for food and drinks. A great choice for a full meal or light food and drinks in the Inner Harbor area.

Visited March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Korean first
Troy, Michigan
“GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

Our first night in Baltimore and Kona Grill was within walking distance from our hotel. We have a Kona Grill in our city, but have never been there before!

Food was delicious...flatbread pizza was great, burgers delicious, and chili was excellent. Service was great as well.

Would recommend this and can't wait to try our Kona Grill at home!

• Visited April 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great place for late night food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

If you're out around Pratt Street late at night, this is the place to grab a bite to eat and a drink. The late night happy hour has fantastic deals on sushi and appetizers and the bar is top notch. Glad we stopped in here.

• Visited March 2012
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great Food and Ambiance, Excellent Waitress”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

I did not realize that Kona Grill is a chain restaurant until I came to Trip Advisor to write this review. It did not have that feel at all.

After a long day of walking at an event at the Baltimore Convention Center, my husband and I, along with two friends went to the Kona Grill for an early dinner. We were greeted and seated quickly. The aquarium at the entrance was great.

Our waitress was phenomenal. She arrived immediately to get the drink order and was very efficient and friendly throughout the entire experience. She was informative about the food, she thought of items we might need before we did, she kept the drinks full, and fulfilled our every request with a smile. All this without being intrusive. Thank you Jenae!

Everyone enjoyed their meal. For starters, I had the pot stickers and they were cooked perfectly. For dinner, I had the Spanish Flatbread. I know, it doesn't sound that impressive, but let me tell you, it was AWESOME. It was on the seasonal menu, and I ordered it based solely on the menu photo, and incredibly, it was even better than it looked! It came out piping hot, cheesy, tangy, and flavorful. I totally loved it. Simple food done incredibly well is something to be appreciated. My husband ordered the Big Island Meatloaf of which he ate every bite. For dessert, we shared a bread pudding which was also a seasonal item.

I'm sorry that the Spanish Flatbread is only a seasonal item because it is definitely worth going back for. Nevertheless, I would not hesitate to return to the Kona Grill. In fact, I would look forward to it! I saw many other items on the menu that I would like to try. Just because a restaurant is a chain doesn't mean the food isn't good.

• Visited February 2012
Owings Mills, Maryland
“Excellent after we changed waiters!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

Kona Grill is a really tatsty place. The chili is a MUST HAVE! Great atmosphere! Perfect for Date night, Girls night and anything in between. You can dress up or down and wont feel out of place , although I would say be safe and go casual! Russel is an excellent waiter. The first guy we had was TERRIBLE cant remember his name but if you get him you will know thta is whom I was referring too. His voice is annoying and he over speaks you and finishes your sentences in a very RUDE way.! Overall great experience. I will definitely be back!

• Visited February 2012