“Solid Americanized Chinese Fod”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #174 of 2,079 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 14 September 2017

My family enjoys PF Chang's - the lettuce wraps, and the range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes provide options for everyone in our family. Solid food.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Hot and sour soup and street noodles are excellent at this location. The service here is also really good. The bathrooms are very clean. I would recommend this place to my friends and family.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I work right in the inner harbor so I eat here with coworkers from time to time. I almost always order the Northern Style Spare Ribs and the house egg rolls. I have to rave about the customer service because it is excellent! One time I ordered my favorite ribs and they didn't have any so the manager gave me a gift card to come back and get ribs on the house. That made me a loyal customer! This restaurant is in a good location right across the street from the water. It's on Pratt Street so you will have to pay to park in a garage so it might not be worth it just to come to this location for a meal. However, if you are already in the area then this is a great place to eat. The menu has a nice variety, I've never waited a long time for my food and the staff has always been friendly.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I've always heard good things about PF Changs.

Long story short, I walked in with my girlfriend. No hostess. We waited. The bartender saw us the entire time we were there and didn't say a word to us even though she had no customers at her bar.

We kept waiting. 2 servers came to grab things from the hostess stand. Quickly looked at us and left.

15 mins of waiting without even hearing a hello was quite enough.

I even got behind the hostess stand and pretended to be a host for a minute.

Inattentive and poorly trained staff. There are a million good Asian restaurants in Baltimore. You can skip this one and go to RA just down the street.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is a chain restaurant, so you know what to expect. I stopped in for a quick lunch at the bar. The service was quick and efficient. My tuna poke was delicious. Enjoy and relax.