Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
US$ 277
US$ 187
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$ 243
  • Pool
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$ 265
  • Room Service
US$ 496
FourSeasons.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjohns hopkinslucy bostonhomeless peopleshuttle servicewalk in showerthe breakfast areaafter darkparking feeminute walkwaffle makerwithin walking distancefree shuttlethe general managerfront desk staffyogurtfree breakfastclean hotel
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Here for business last week, and must say, it's one of the best Choice Hotel properties I've ever stayed at. Only 6 (very walkable) blocks to the inner harbor area, and pretty easy access to the interstate. Its a very new property, hopefully they keep it like that! Staff member "Lou" provided excellent service and was extremely helpful, and gave me excellent instructions for a jog to inner harbor and driving directions to I-95.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Lou, I feel very lucky to have him as apart of out team! Please feel free to contact me the next time you travel to Baltimore for business. We strive to be as accommodating as possible to both our business and leisure travelers alike. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn & Suites downtown Inner Harbor.

Kind Regards,
lucy@sleepinnbaltimore.com
(410) 779-6166

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Having traveled to several different cities prior to a cruise I rely heavily on past customers reviews before choosing hotel and schuttle service. After using the Sleep Inn Inner Harbour in Baltimore I can truthfully say this was my best choice yet! From the check in, the accomodations, the breakfast,the check out, and last of all but one of the most important the service getting us to and from the cruise ship was fantastic. We even used one of the online chinese restaurants recommended in the room and had deliverd to our room within 20 minutes and was great !The clerk who arranged our departure time even got us an earlier time slot after we chose to go to the ship earlier than originally planned. The contracted private van driver was very friendly, courteous and prompt picking us up after the cruise. If you are interested in the Inner Harbour area or going on a cruise you definetly couldn't find a more convenient location.Even with small parking area I had no problem.Why pay the cruise port more for parking than you can get a room and parking for ? I will definetly use all their services again if I have the privilage to sail out of Baltimore again.

Room Tip: Had room on ground floor next to parking lot and had absolutely no issues.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James V
SleepInnBaltimore, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Our Park & Cruise Package is a big hit, and we love that we are the first part of your vacation. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to our shuttle service company, I know he will be very happy to hear about your comments.

It’s thanks to TripAdvisor reviewers like yourself that travelers learn about us. We appreciate your kind thoughts and hope you’ll return to stay with us soon.

Gernal Manager

Reviewed 22 April 2012

The hotel is in an old renovated building that was updated and very modern. We were initally put off by the $15.00 a night parking fee so we did not rent a car. There was parking across the street that was free but we walked and used the bus line for sight seeing and did not miss having a car. The bus stop- the Charm City Line- was just 1 building down and ran every 20 minutes and was FREE!, clean not overcrowded and convient. We also found out that the area restaurants used shuttle services to get you to and from their restaurants.

The hotel had a breakfast area with waffles and ingredients for egg sandwiches, cereal, fresh fruit, bagels, and pastries. They allowed us to keep leftovers from the restaurant in their coolers and we heated it up ourselves the next night. Otherwise no restaurant on site.

All of the staff was helpful and friendly, giving answers about the sights and how to get to them.

The only down side since we did not rent a car was getting from the airport to the hotel- no shuttle service but there were shuttles that went from the airport directly to the hotel for a fee.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank library1200

Isn't the Charm Circulator great? We feel very lucky to have a bus stop right in front of the hotel. I am glad you like the modern feeling of the hotel. The building itself is a retrofit of a 20th century warehouse, and I feel the owner did an amazing job of keeping the origional character and charm of the building. I hope to welcome you back soon to the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor. If I can be of any assistance when making your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

It was very pleasant,clean. No signs of bed bugs. I could actually understand the staff. They seemed to be Americans that spoke english. It didn't stink of garlic and strange spices and the staff seemed to leave there families at home instead of having them run thru the lobby wildly. It was nice and friendly almost like home.Comfortable. Parking was a little cramped.

Room Tip: You can understand the staff as they speak english well
Reviewed 17 April 2012

First time to Baltimore in a long time. I wanted to be close to everything, but not break the bank. This hotel defines value. Great staff, simple, clean, updated rooms (meaning new furniture, new lighting fixtures, flatscreen on wall, not a 4:3 TV on a wooden wardrobe.) Breakfast was sufficient, and I'm excited to hear that Choice Hotels is upgrading their free breakfast in July 2012, so it'll be even better. My only issue was parking...just not enough. Their lot is small, and if I'm paying $15/day, I want a guaranteed spot. Luckily, I was able to snag one every time I returned to the hotel. But at the end of the day, you want a clean hotel with a clean (and comfortable) bed as well as a responsive, respectful staff for an affordable price. This place has it all.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back of the hotel, opposite the street. Would be quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
SleepInnBaltimore, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Thank you so much for choosing us! We are excited about the new breakfast options coming soon too, I love yoghurt in a morning and this will be one of the new options. Sometimes parking can be a little limited but we are luckily to have street parking too and we make extra spaces by using our courtyard. Thank you again for staying with us, we're glad you enjoyed the rooms and the service. Hope to see you back soon.