US$ 188
US$ 162
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 190/night.

US$ 136
US$ 113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 98
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

US$ 117
Home2.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 134/night.

US$ 100
US$ 98
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 180
Kimpton
US$ 134
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

All reviewssymphony hallhistoric hotelmount vernonking edwardcontinental breakfastvernon areainner harborpenn stationchain hotelwalters art museumsmall hotellight railyogurtgreat neighborhoodcookie cutterstayed for one nightking room
Reviewed 8 October 2012

We greatly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Brexton. We are frequent visitors to Baltimore & typically stay near the Inner Harbor. Mt. Vernon was a nice change of pace. There is alot to see & do; we especially enjoyed the Maryland Historical Society. There was also a fun festival by the Washington Monument the weekend we were there. And there is a great restaurant, City Cafe, right across the street -- Sunday brunch was excellent. If you want to see other Balto sights, both the light rail and free Charm City circulator bus are a few blocks walk. I would describe the hotel as upscale, clean and contemporary. We were on the 4th floor and it was quiet. The room and bathroom were a good size. Parking was not an issue for us, as we found a spot on the street right in front on Friday night & was able to keep it there all weekend (free of charge). We were especially pleased with the service at the reception desk. Both women were helpful in planning our visit, especially Eboni who secured our parking space when we arrived, helped us with our luggage, called us a taxi and made sure the driver knew where we were going. We did take advantage of a good room rate (via TripAdvisor) which was a nice added bonus.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RFL1
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I chose this hotel due to my son living in Mount Vernon. It worked out very well!! Very convenient to many attractions. Public transportation or very low cab fare to practically anywhere. It was quite, clean, the staff was couteous. Very adequate and compared to the downtown hotel prices & noise, this was a great option.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary L
Reviewed 27 September 2012

The hotel itself is nice but dont fall for the "free" parking.They have about 5 available spaces.After those are taken ,you are on your own to find and pay for your own parking.I thought the "free "parking would compensate for the not-so-great neighborhood which is also far away from the inner harbor. Be warned, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank vera t
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I really shouldn't have let so much time pass before getting on here to say we had a wonderful relaxing stay not doing much of anything! We were able to walk every where we went and occasionally took the free bus system which never seemed to be very crowded at all and as clean as any public bus system we've ridden. Very nice. We parked our car for free and left it until we returned home 3 days later.

As for the hotel, what a delightful tucked away little gem this was. The multi-million dollar renovations are complete and the money was well spent. The rooms are contemporary without being over the top. Just enough traditional thrown in to please anyone. The windows alone are enough to make us return. The views are great and the architecture is delightful.

We ended up in Little Italy one afternoon for an early dinner and it did not disappoint.

The beds and bed linens are comfy, the furniture is just enough, the bathrooms were delightfully clean and well appointed. I had assumed coming in last minute on a living social coupon we would get the "left over" room if there is such, this was not the case. We loved both of our rooms! Needed to change mid trip as our tv was experiencing some trouble (no other guest complained) so a random thing and the staff happily found us another room quickly once they determined they could not fix the problem quickly.

The breakfast area is so nice! I wanted to steal their caffe latte machine It did everything for you and was so convenient. Did not even need to use our Kruege in the room, but what a nice touch! The breakfast was more then enough to fill us up for the day and kept full of everything despite the fact we left mid week and the place was a lot emptier then compared to weekend.

Did meet the manager before we left and he was as eager to please as his staff had been, such a nice way to end our trip. I needed to drive myself home (oiy) as my husband was able to take the train into his work from here (quick walk to the train) and I was a bit concerned as I am directionally challenged to put it mildly! Paul pointed me directly were I needed to go (actually walked out the door with me to make sure I understood!)and I was home so quickly I was a bit sad and still savoring our time away.

Nothing to be afraid or apprehensive about and much to enjoy, Go!

Room Tip: we stayed in a turret room if you will and loved it! At the end of a very short hall and perfect for that feeling of being alone room 304 worked for us! I likkek my room cold not cool and both of our rooms were able to handle that.. We moved to 504 before we checked out.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kileybeth
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Everyone at the hotel was friendly and helpful, but Ester was amazing! She could not have been more helpful. She made us feel very much at home, yet very pampered. Thanks for making our vacation such a memorable experience!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family