“Lovely dinner”
Review of Sapori

Sapori
Ranked #559 of 2,419 Restaurants in Baltimore
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

My brother and sisters-in-law graciously hosted my husband and me at this dairy restaurant. Since the aesthetics of a place matter to me, let me say how really pretty the decor is and it enhanced the meal for me. Since DH and I try not to overeat at night we stuck to our pledge of only one course. We both had the spinach salad with added salmon. It has goat cheese and mini spinach leaves with dried fig and a delectable dressing. The salmon came roasted with either Mediterranean spice or blackened/spicy (which was spiced but not “hot”). It was absolutely delicious . My brother and sister in-law went with the same dish and we were all very pleased. Then (in honor of my birthday) they insisted we have dessert. So we did and WOW it was worth it! We had lime cheesecake that was in a round shape- like a mini whole cheesecake and words fail me- New York style and not a crumb was left. Also tiramisu with a great coffee flavor and as a gift from the management, ice cream which was also delicious. We all enjoyed it enormously and would absolutely return!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I went with a friend for lunch and we both agreed the food was very good. Nice decor. Easy to get to on Smith Ave in the Greenspring Shopping outdoor mall next to Shoppers. Loads of parking. Near a bus stop as well.Also can find 3 other kosher restaurants in the same mall with great food owned by the same owners.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve already been to this new kosher dairy restaurant three times.

The menu is mostly Italian. Everything my friends and I have ordered — fish, a couple kinds of pasta, pizza, sides, and dessert — has been excellent. My favorite so far is penne pasta primavera with peas and asparagus. The decor is stylish, the service is very good, and the prices are appropriate.

Sapori attracts a wide range of customers, from young couples on dates to large multigenerational families, yet it never gets too loud (I hate “high energy” restaurants!). But it does get crowded, so make a reservation.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

A friend and I dined at Sapori and it was delightful. The prices are very reasonable and the food was delicious. Beautiful decor and the service was top notch- very attentive to an older member of our party. This restaurant is new, part of a group of four restaurants in the same shopping center. This one is dairy/vegetarian. Whether or not you need a Kosher restaurant, be sure to dine at Sapori. Yes, they have a children's menu.

Date of visit: July 2018