1,836 results
All reviews wine hour marble staircase mediterranean suite high ceilings wine reception american brasserie yoga mat raid the mini bar beautiful hotel historic building living room complimentary wine rewards program room service valet parking charles street few blocks
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

As a first time guest, I took every precaution to ensure a peaceful stay, but there were so many small issues. I was so excited to have my first Kimpton experience.

The negatives:

Upon our arrival, Andrew at the front desk gave us the wrong room key and my husband and I had to travel back downstairs and get it figured out ourselves. This was after 2 hours in the car, and 1 hour in surgery; every step was painful for me.

A room by the elevator was unwelcome for someone who needed healing sleep.

Our mini-bar didn't have a price list, so "raiding" the mini-bar wasn't going to happen.

Our top comforter had a giant coffee stain which didn't come from us. We were too exhausted to care.

We found a tablet pen on the floor which might give the impression a vacuming probably didn't happen after the last guest's departure. Hmm...

The positives:

My husband said the room was spacious and the bathroom was clean.

My hotel accommodated a higher floor and bath tub to try and meet my medical needs.

The dimming lights in the bathroom are great for those who are recovering from surgery OR have a monster hangover.

The restaurant gives huge portions for those who are starved after a long journey. Pricey menu though.

The valet was courteous and quick! The front desk only messed up our car information once due to not communicating durectly with the valet.

The early morning tea and coffee is situated quite nicely and was welcome on a rainy, crappy day.

All in all, it was okay. It didn't really feel like a Kimpton, but under heavy sedation, I wasn't feeling
much.

Philadelphia has 2 gorgeous Kimpton's and NYC has a few as well: I'll be staying with Kimpton again very soon!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Katie M
Shahram K, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Dear Katie, Hope you're doing well since your recent surgery. I truly appreciate your feedback and apologize for all the inconveniences. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I recently spent a weekend at this hotel. The rooms are very nice they seemed new like they’d been remodeled or something. I have stayed here a few times already this year, and found the rooms to be very clean and the staff to be extremely pleasant. WI-Fi signal was really strong which is very important to me. Be back soon for another visit. Thanks to all the superior staff for a great stay!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bradley c
Shahram K, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2015

Dear Bradley C,

Thanks you for your 5 star review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and our strong WIFI connection. We look forward to see you soon.

Shahram

Reviewed 26 June 2015

Very nice hotel, friendly staff. Rooms are nice and comfy. Just a few blocks from inner harbor. Bicycles available if u wish to use for free. Wifi was free and worked well.

Restaurant downstairs was also very good. Good quality food!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vernon F
Shahram K, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2015

Dear Vernon F,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am glad that you got to take advantage of our bicycles and free Wifi. Looking forward see to see you soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

ok place to stay when come to see your kids at jhu for the weekend ,not a place to go out of your way to find. no parking took 2 hours to find one :-( was not fun.room was ok and clean nice walking aria

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sabrin1962

Dear Sabrin 1962,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with TA community, We have valet parking available and our door staff also have the direction for self-parking garages in the area. Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to see you soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2015

We had a great one night stay at the hotel. The property itself is gorgeous and the rooms are spacious, modern and comfortable. Had dinner at their restaurant downstairs, which was amazing. We did the "Rise to shine" package and paid $10 for continental breakfast but with the breakfast voucher you get, you can pay $7 per person for a full hot entree on their breakfast menu. Great value, delicious food.

Stayed: June 2015
2  Thank LauraCLewis

Dear Lholstad,
Thank you for your 5 star review and I am happy to see that you enjoyed "Rise and Shine" package. We look forward to see you soon!