All reviews king corner room elevator wait charm city walking distance fitness center self parking raddison
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and I stayed at this lovely hotel which is very clean and centrally located. The staff - especially Jessica at the front desk, really endeavored to make our stay comfortable. We stayed for two nights and it was very nice. The food was great in the restaurant and the hotel is in walking distance to everything.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
00gc, Manager at Crowne Plaza - Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Crowne Plaza Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor. We appreciate you pointing out our location which was convenient for your needs. Also, we are happy that the excellent service provided by Jessica made your stay more comfortable, and we will be sure to share your compliments with her. We look forward to welcoming you back for another outstanding experience.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I tried to give this place the benefit of the doubt, but they made it difficult. When I arrived at 11pm for the first night of my stay, I noticed one side of the bed had a yellow stain of some kind on the sheets. It was late, and the stain was isolated, so I slept on the other side and the next morning I put the card on my bed to change the sheets. When I came back the next night, the same sheets were there! This makes me wonder, do they ever change the sheets? Again, it was late at night so I didn't make a complaint. I would have mentioned it the next morning at checkout instead of writing a review, but they bother asking how my stay was.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear DayTrip21440157718,

Thank you for taking time to post a review of your recent visit. We're very sorry you experienced some housekeeping issues during your stay. We regret missing some steps in our inspection procedures, and we have addressed this with our team. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance the next time you are in the area. We would love the opportunity to provide you with the hospitality you should have experienced during this stay. Thanks again for being our guest.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Good location, nice and clean room, very confortable bed, nice breakfast, very attentive staff. They don't have parking lot so you have to park at valet (this is not a surprise as this is mentioned in their site)
Heating system was not working. I asked for blankets at 02:00AM and they brought it immediately. In the morning I complained about the heating system and they said they could have brought a ceramic heater. Anyway, they felt very bad that I experienced such a situation and they said they would talk with booking.com to cancel the charge. Anyway, I recommend checking the heating system once you get into your room.
Good value and I recommend it

Room tip: Check the heating system once you get to your room by the first time
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
00gc, Manager at Crowne Plaza - Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Thank you for reviewing the Crowne Plaza Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor. We are glad you found everything we offer to be a good value an that you were impressed with our courteous associates. However, we regret the inconvenience you had with the HVAC unit of your room. Your recommendation is appreciated, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

We had a girls weekend in Baltimore on the weekend of the 19th. I saw the Crowne Plaza on line and thought it looked nice, but I read some of the reviews and was a little nervous about what I read. We arrived Friday evening and was pleasantly Surprised, it looked like it was on the website and no there was no long check-in. We were checked in by a nice gentleman actually the front desk staff was very nice. At first I didn't want to valet park but was glad that I did. We went to our rooms and the rooms were Beautiful! The only downside was that for a girls trip our rooms were far apart, but it was really nice accommodations. The bed was AMAZING!! Didn't want to go out one day because the bed was soo comfortable. That was the general consensus amongst us. We ventured out only for a little while. The location is good everything is in walking distance. We had no problems with the elevator wait. There was always one available. No hot water problems,
And we were there the same time another guest complained about the hot water Fortunately for us we did not have that problem. Everything was better than what we read online and we are planning on returning next year. I will definitely recommend!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
00gc, General Manager at Crowne Plaza - Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Thank you for your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor and for posting such a generous review of our hotel and staff. It is a pleasure to know we met all of your expectations! We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope to see you and your friends again on your next trip to the Baltimore area.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

One night stay at the Crowne Plaza. Checked in at 10pm and the bar was already closed. No free breakfast at this location. Check in was easy and the staff was really nice. Parking was hard. They advertise self parking but they have no parking at this location except for valet. At 1am got woken up by people fighting in the street even though I was on the 25th floor.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
00gc, Manager at Crowne Plaza - Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Eric, thank you for being our guest at the Crowne Plaza Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor. We are glad you had a nice overnight stay and that you liked our courteous service. However, I am sorry for not meeting some of your expectations. We value your business and hope to have the privilege of hosting you again!