1,419 results
All reviews ghost tour fells point water taxi mario corrado thames street bars and restaurants cobblestone streets historic hotel night life the general manager shuttle service johns hopkins the location is perfect front desk staff the entire staff visit baltimore parking garage
Reviewed 31 December 2010

Admiral Fell Inn is the perfect place to stay in Baltimore. It is conveniently located on the harbor and is easy to get to. The room I stayed in was beautiful and the balcony had great views of the sunset and overlooked the harbor. The hotel staff was excellent, and they were very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay at Admiral Fell Inn and I look forward to staying there again in the future!

Reviewed 30 December 2010

Friday, December 17th, I stayed at the Admiral Fell Inn with a few of my sorority sisters and we had a blast. Dorien Murphy was an excellent host and a great help. He made sure our rooms were warm, he made sure we had enough towels, blankets, etc. He had a very pleasant and helpful attitude and he definitely made me want to come and stay again. I definitely will. I would recommend this hotel because of his great customer service.

Reviewed 30 December 2010

This hotel was great! My sorors and I had a wonderful time as soon as we stepped foot in the foyer. Check in was a breeze and we went into our wonderful rooms with beautiful canopy beds and a breathtaking view of the city. At one point our room did get a bit chilly but an employee, Dorien Murphy, quickly bought up a space heater and extra blankets and ensured us that if we needed anything else to just give him a call (an offer we took him up on until his shift was over..lol..). The service was great and they even offered a ghost tour of the hotel. Its location is great its in Fells Point with great food and fun a couple of feet away. Its in the middle of convenient shopping and lots of fun!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2010

My 25th birthday was a blast. We decided to stay at the Admiral Fells since we saw a good deal on Groupon. When we arrived the hottie at the front desk (I hope he's not embarrassed. He knows who he is.) checked us in quickly and oriented us with the bars in the area. We settled into our room and we loved it. It has so much class. We then had a few cocktails in Adela (the hotel restaurant) to start our tour of fells point (which really reminds me of Adams Morgan in DC) Afterwards, Dorien took a picture with us and recommended his favorite bar, then called his friend at Meze Restaurant so my girlfriends and I could enjoy more drinks at their bar. They were really booked but he made sure we had the entire bar to ourselves. What service! After a night of partying we returned to our rooms and slept like drunken babies. When we checked out, Rachel helped us with cabs to the train station. The service was so quick and responsive, I will definitely return to the Admiral Fells when I come back to Baltimore.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2010

I have never been around more friendly staff in a cozy hotel that provided a real sense of luxury and history combined with a fantastic neighborhood. Bertha's Restaurant is unique, serves great food and is literally a few steps away from the hotel. The shops were interesting - packed full of unique items and kind, helpful workers. This area, Fells Point, is a small Georgetown! I highly suggest all give the hotel and the area a try!