Hilton Baltimore
Kimpton
US$ 230
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$ 229
  • Room Service
US$ 496
FourSeasons.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$ 262
US$ 243
US$ 128
2,740 results
All reviewsthe executive loungediamond tavernconvention centercamden yardsballpark viewinner harboracross the streetlobby barwatch the gameball parkbaseball fanbaseball stadiumroom serviceexercise roomfree internetlight railfront desk staff
Reviewed 3 May 2012

We stayed at this hotel from Sunday to Wednesday for a large conference. We found the hotel room very dusty (to the point that we had allergies from the dust) and the general maintence of the place was just not up to snuff for a $300 a night room. Electrical plugs didn't work. The cleaning staff gave us two towels instead of four, they didn't replace the glasses and left dirty linens on the bed after "cleaning" our room. The jacuzzi in the pool room was broken and the serving staff in their only restaurant were terrible. Not sure where we would stay if there was a next time but I doubt it would be at this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 1403 which had a great view of the stadium.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank OffTheBeatenPath_1
Reviewed 2 May 2012

This was a nice hotel in the down town area. It was cold when we stayed here, but I'll bet its a great adventure in the summer. Near many fun attactions.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2012

You can't beat the location - right next to Camden, easy walk to Inner Harbor. The room was well appointed and comfortable. I did not like the room doors. I know hotel doors have to "self close" to secure the room, etc., and they are generally loud, but these room doors sound like the earth is shaking around you. I could hear them from rooms far away. Also, cleaning staff only gave me decaf coffee 2 days in a row, and left the tissue box empty 2 days in a row. Room service (dinner) was slow, overpriced and marginal. So...it was an okay property at a great location, but I'll pick a different place next time.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank cinncitraveler
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I recently stayed at the Hilton Baltimore for a girls' weekend and was extremely pleased with the hotel, the location and the staff. The Orioles were playing over the weekend and it was great to watch the game from our room and from the gym and patio on the 4th floor!! The hotel is a very short walk to the stadium and not a bad walk to the Hippodrome theatre to see a show and to the restaurants and shops around the Inner Harbor. The room was clean and what I would expect at a Hilton. What made the stay exceptional though was the staff. Abiola was extremely helpful, friendly, and attentive. It really felt like she went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. Another employee at the front desk on Saturday evening (I didn't get his name) was also extremely helpful in arranging transportation for us for the following day. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Baltimore.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2012

wish i could take this bed home with me. all in all a solid hotel: friendly service, eXcellent, did i say eXcellent, bedding; clean, delicious breakfast in the Diamond restaurant (all you can eat for $18...not that i eat that much but you can have a bite of this, a bite of that and a yummy, fluffy made-to-order omelette and excellent, did I say excellent...lol fruit selection). highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business