“Came for conference, would come again” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Baltimore

Hilton Baltimore
Ranked #31 of 63 Hotels in Baltimore
Jacksonville, Florida
“Came for conference, would come again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

The choice of this Hilton was made for me when I registered for a conference at the facility. I was lucky enough to be upgraded to a room on the 19th floor overlooking the field where the Baltimore Orioles play. If there had been a home game during my stay, this would have been a fantastic place to watch.

The Hilton is very nice. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly and helpful. I used the well equipped exercise room. There was a beautiful pool attached but no time to explore that option. The Hilton is about a half mile from the shopping/restaurant district. Baltimore offers free bus service (Charm City Circulator) to this and other places. We chose to walk to a nearby Starbucks or Panera Bread instead of indulging in the fairly expensive breakfast offered at the hotel.

If you have a meeting in the convention center, the hotel is connected by a sky walk so you don't have to go outside. All in all, this is an attractive option for staying in downtown Baltimore. And, if you are an Orioles fan, this is the best place to be because you are a hop, skip and jump away from the center of fandome.

Room Tip: If you are a member of Hilton Honors, there is a hospitality suite with coffee on 18th floor. Upper...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your Hilton Baltimore experience on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate the amount of detail you provided in many areas where you experienced our super friendly staff in action. We are pleased of your positive comments in regards to our product and location, and we will share your feedback with our team.

Our location is second to none, as the Hilton Baltimore is the closest full service hotel located next to Oriole Park at Camden Yards and M&T Stadium (Home of the Ravens). The Hilton Baltimore has direct and the only enclosed hotel connection to the Baltimore Convention Center, a short distance to 1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and many other attractions. In addition, we have both Charm City Circulator stop at the entrance of the hotel as well as the MARC Light Rail stop that brings and takes you to Thurgood Marshall/BWI Airport.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Baltimore.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (538)
  • Korean first
Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

Attended a convention here. Nice full-service hotel that was struggling to keep up during a major convention. You know the drill....can't get into your room before 4 PM....store your bags....wait for them to be delivered later....crowds at every restaurant/bar, etc. But they had pleasant staff who were trying hard and that made it better. Nice views from the 19th floor and good location.

Room Tip: I had the 19th floor by the elevator and that was fine. The air conditioning, like a lot of hotels...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank bigdogroad
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your Hilton Baltimore experience on tripadvisor. We appreciate all your remarks regarding your visit. Having a great hotel facility is important, but even more important to us is your recognition of our pleasant staff who clearly is the soul of our hotel.

Saratoga Springs, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

This is a great location within walking distance of a good number of restaurants and attractions, the front desk staff were friendly and told me a good route for jogging around the inner harbour... Parking was close to $28 a night, and each time you leave, it will cost you another $10, so it is worth it to park and walk to any other destination, or do your errands before you check into the hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
YulioB, Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Thank you for your review of Hilton Baltimore. I am delighted the front desk was able to assist you with a jogging route during your stay. I appreciate your comments about the friendliness of the front desk team. The pricing for self-parking and valet is comparable among hotels in Baltimore. I agree that we have an ideal location with a short walk to the excitement in the Inner Harbor. I hope you will be able to return for another enjoyable stay at Hilton Baltimore!
NY
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

I just stayed at the Hilton Baltimore with two teenage girls. The lobby is very open and inviting, but there are not enough seating groups for people to meet and relax in. Check-in was quick and efficient. The room was comfortable, nothing unique, but very good quality and cleanliness. I tried to get soda from a vending machine, and discovered they only take credit cards, not cash. So I trekked back to my room to get my cards. I then proceeded to three different floors, where each machine refused ALL of my cards. In frustration, I went to the front desk. The person at the desk listened and then asked me how many different floors I tried, and then directed me towards another machine in he lobby that took cash. At that point, a very kind security guard stepped up to the desk and asked me what soda I wanted, and what room I was in, and told me he would take care of it. Five minutes later, he was at my door with three sodas and a smile. HE knew how to treat a guest, unlike the front desk representatve.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank helenann2k
Dear value guest

We appreciate your review of your recent stay at Hilton Baltimore. We strive on providing exceptional service, and we are delighted a team member was able to assist you with your search for a beverage. We will be looking into oure vending machines on the different floors to avoid any future reoccurrence with not working appropriately and we will be sharing your comments with housekeeping in regards to the cleanliness throughout Hilton Baltimore. We hope to welcome you back in the near future for a relaxing stay.
Galesburg, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

The hotel in general is good. It has everything, but the room is quite small. I thought it was really good according to the pictures. But when I got there, it was quite disappointed. I didn't mean it is not good, but just not as good I as I thought.Nothing else to complain.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
YulioB, Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
We appreciate your review of Hilton Baltimore! Please know that our team members work really hard to create memorable guest experiences through exceptional service and we do have many different room types at Hilton Baltimore, and a few large spacious rooms overlooking camden yards home of the Orioles as well. We would be delighted to welcome you back and hopefully you will be able to enjoy one of our larger room based on availability during your next trip to Baltimore!