We were TOTALLY pleased with everything about this hotel. I tend to be a wise guy, and told the clerk upon checkout that I had only one complaint. He looked dismayed until I said that I was only displeased with the thickness of the carpet because it made it difficult to wheel our suitcases out to the front desk. Huge, beautiful room. Huge bathroom. Beautiful with wonderfully comfortble beds and even better sheets.
Nathan, who was on duty in the evening, was most helpful with getting our boarding passes printed. He also offered numerous suggestions regarding our drive to the airport, places to walk to and dine, and info regarding the amenities and recent history of the hotel (hurricane back in '04, which accounts for how beautiful and new the whole property looks. He was a great representative for this wonderful property except that he took responsibility for the printer being without ink for a week...hope you remember to get that fixed and keep a few spare ink cartridges in your desk from now on...
Everything about this hotel was A-1, First Class. I do not know Baltimore, less about the Inner Harbor, but really enjoyed the property itself. The immediate area could use a few more traveler amenities, and that long street to the main drag seems a bit deserted to a newcomer, but the walk back around sunset along the waterfront from the business area was not bad. Glad we had a car, because the general area was kind of deserted, but could do without during daylight hours. I do tend to be more security-conscious than most, and saw no police other than meter-maids and one policeman dealing with a couple undesirables.
Had a snack at Bertha's for crab cakes, which were delicious. Got a couple bumper stickers to prove we were there. We were glad to get back to San Diego though. We have a new found appreciation for the SD waterfront after visiting Baltimore.
Visit Henderson's without qualms though. Huge room, we had totally gorgeous view of the waterfront, everything first-class, clean, and A+ amenities and surprises. Wonderful experience at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our historic neighborhood Baltimore Boutique hotel situated in the Fells Point neighborhood on a secluded cobble stoned street just steps from boutique shops, upscale pubs and fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Henderson's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Henderson`s Wharf Hotel Baltimore
- Hendersons Wharf Hotel
- Hendersons Wharf Baltimore