Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 119
US$ 134
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

Holiday Inn Express Baltimore-Downtown(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 117
Home2.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 159
US$ 146
US$ 100
US$ 98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 113/night.

Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 118
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 496
1,059 results
All reviewsgrand marnierfells pointnight capwater taxicontinental breakfastgarden viewfirst floorwine and cheese hourexposed brickfresh fruithard boiled eggsstarbucks coffeeshuttle servicebars and restaurantswater viewcharming hotela wonderful stay
Reviewed 11 August 2011

On our 17th annual girls' weekend, we chose Baltimore as our city to travel to. We picked Henderson's Wharf out online. We realized that this hotel is WAY better than we expected after our arrival. We got there on a Thursday and discovered there is a happy hour every Thursday evening with an OPEN bar & unlimited hors d'oeuvres. Wow! Henderson's Wharf followed that up with a great breakfast every morning. Almost every kind of fruit imaginable plus multiple juices, cereal & pastry options. The hotel itself is lovely - built on pilings right on the water. Our room looked right onto the public boardwalk and 5 feet from our window were docked sailboats. GREAT views. The first floor of this building is the hotel & the rest is condos so every hotel room is ground level. We were more than fine with that, but other traveler's might not be so I thought I should mention it. We hope to make it back to Baltimore sometime & will definitely be staying here. Our only complaint was that was no swimming pool. Hotel guests had free use of a local health club, but we didn't really feel like doing that.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2011

I travel frequently including around the world, this hotel ranks with the finest I have stayed in, boutique style, not a cookie cuter, every amenity that matters, clean, friendly, quite, conveniently located. This is a gem.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank EAM1950
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Came down from PA for a relaxing night and found it at Henderson's Wharf. It was a great place to stay and wander the Fells Point area. Our room was beautiful, extremely spacious and had a great view. The lobby was great and breakfast the next morning was wonderful. Sat in the courtyard and enjoyed a cool morning with coffee and croissants. We were given a complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival - which I thought was very nice. Only wish that we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SusanCBM
Reviewed 6 August 2011

My husband surprised me by taking me to Henderson's Wharf Inn for my Birthday this past weekend. It was a lovely experience from start to finish. The Inn had an amazing calmness about it - we felt so comfortable while in and around the property. The room selected for us was perfect; spacious, clean, and tastefully decorated. The large windows opened to a nice harbor view. Our bed was unbelievably comfortable and helped make our stay even more relaxing. We enjoyed our breakfast buffet meals while sitting in the quiet courtyard. The staff members were pleasant and helpful. Fell's Point was great. The hotel is in an excellent location - close to the restaurants, pubs, and water taxi (all within walking distance) but off on it's own quiet stretch. We look forward to our return. The Henderson's Wharf Inn tops our list of favorite places to stay!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My wife and I enjoy Baltimore and especially Fells Point as one of our favorite little vacation getaway spots and on our most recent trip we decided to check out Henderson's Wharf Inn. It was such a great experience and now I know I don't have to be checking out different hotels on my future trips it will simply be a return trip to Henderson's Wharf. The service was top notch and all members of the staff were so were so very gracious, rooms were great, breakfast in the morning was such a treat, and the location you simply can't beat. I was so very pleased with our most recent experience and stay in Baltimore.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family