Dover Inn Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Dover
See available hotels
Buchanan Resort(Springville)
Magnolia Inn(Murray)
View Hotel
All reviewsrooms are cleanland between the lakesexcellent servicewould stay here againstayed herehunterschoicesweathermotelkitchencerealchairsactivitieslots
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2012 via mobile

The rooms were clean and the location was perfect. Themanager was very helpful. The beds were comfortable. The continental breakfast was simple but overall the place is a great value for the price. Would recommend it to anyone. Thank you

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 23 June 2012

We stayed here for a week in June 2012 while my wife was in town for a househunting trip. This is a family hotel and the staff is friendly and will do everything possible to make your stay enjoyable. We had our coffee on the porch each morning and spent the evenings sitting on the porch, very peaceful.
They have a pool for the kids and there are several places to get a meal close by. Overall, a great palce to stay while in Dover.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2012

The manager I spoke with at this motel was very rude and condescending. She was unprofessional and although I have stayed here several times in the past will never stay at this hotel again . If you expect good customer service go elsewhere .

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I made a reservation the first part of Sept.for a one night stay on Sept. 30. Sept 23rd my plans changed. I called and canceled. I ask for a cancelation number. The manager refused to give me one. She said I did not need one, and she was taking care of it immediately. When my credit card statement came, I was charged for it. I called several times. The manager will not return my call. They say without a cancelation number. They will do nothing.. BEWARE!

Room Tip: I do not recommend this motel
Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank Sandy C
Reviewed 13 October 2011

This is a family run property in a rural environment. I did not stay in the cabins, but in the motel proper. The rooms are run-down, shabby and ill-equipped. The "refrigerator" was unplugged, and had to be plugged in over the sink! There was some kind of helicopter crew staying there and they spent much of the evening out in the parking lot talking loudly. I visited to do family research -- it is a small, western Tennessee town -- with great hospitality. I don't know that there are many other choices of places to stay. I also visited two Heritage Societies and Fort Donelson. Not at all sorry that I went, but the rooms available are just not what I'm used to.

Room Tip: Try a cabin instead of a motel room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo