“Enjoyed our stay at this cute place”
Review of Dover Inn Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dover
Dover Inn Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Dover
Jackson, Mississippi
“Enjoyed our stay at this cute place”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We happened upon this place on our way to visit Land between the Lakes, and enjoyed our stay here. It is an older motel property, with add ons and a few cabins. Its has a quaint style that reminds me of the family motels that we stayed in on vacations in the 60's and 70's, when they each had some uniques features. This one has a deer horn archway to the pool and cabin area. The area is quiet, and for our purposes the location couldn't have been better.

Room Tip: We had one of the added rooms to the main building on the back, and it was just fine. If I went agai...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Wanda H
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed 17 July 2012 via mobile

The rooms were clean and the location was perfect. Themanager was very helpful. The beds were comfortable. The continental breakfast was simple but overall the place is a great value for the price. Would recommend it to anyone. Thank you

• Stayed July 2012
Eastampton NJ
Reviewed 23 June 2012

We stayed here for a week in June 2012 while my wife was in town for a househunting trip. This is a family hotel and the staff is friendly and will do everything possible to make your stay enjoyable. We had our coffee on the porch each morning and spent the evenings sitting on the porch, very peaceful.
They have a pool for the kids and there are several places to get a meal close by. Overall, a great palce to stay while in Dover.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2012

The manager I spoke with at this motel was very rude and condescending. She was unprofessional and although I have stayed here several times in the past will never stay at this hotel again . If you expect good customer service go elsewhere .

• Stayed September 2011
Norwalk,IA
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I made a reservation the first part of Sept.for a one night stay on Sept. 30. Sept 23rd my plans changed. I called and canceled. I ask for a cancelation number. The manager refused to give me one. She said I did not need one, and she was taking care of it immediately. When my credit card statement came, I was charged for it. I called several times. The manager will not return my call. They say without a cancelation number. They will do nothing.. BEWARE!

Room Tip: I do not recommend this motel
Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank Sandy C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dover
38.2 km away
28.7 km away
America's Paradise Resort
39.7 km away
Aurora's Kentucky Lake Cottages

Been to Dover Inn Motel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK