“Charming bookstore on quaint main street of Fort Davis”
Review of BookFeller - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
BookFeller
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Great little bookstore with lots of titles. Nice place to peruse after a meal at a local restaurant.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were just walking down the street after breakfast and happened on this little secondhand book shop. Amazing selection of books on all sorts of topics, and at unbeatable prices. We ended up buying 16 books.

1  Thank LarsThorvald
Reviewed 25 July 2011

The digestible portion of Bookfeller is called Nel's Coffee shop, and has muffins, cakes, etc., along with excellently crafted coffee. It was the perfect way to start a great day! While I am plenty interested in books/paperbacks/mags/etc., all I wanted was the delicious coffee. I also bought a tee advertising other notable stops in Texas and even planned to alter my route to pedal through them! If you want to wake-up with intelligent conversation and good reading material, this is the place to go!

2  Thank Juanito_Hayburg