“Great beers, good food.”

Rogue Ales Public House
Ranked #29 of 110 Restaurants in Astoria
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 10 August 2018

The staff was nice, both of them. I get it, it's the slow season, but only two people to run a restaurant is a stretch. But, they produced a great patty melt and fries.
I had the patty medium and it was actually pink inside, which I appreciate. their beers are top notch. they have several brew pubs in the area, make sure you stop at one!!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Had been here once before and were quite disappointed. Decided to give this place a 2nd chance and glad that we did. We had an excellent server/waiter, who knew his brew and food. Great selection, great suggestions and excellent service overall. No complaints! We’ll be back again. Can recommend Rogue Ales Public House without hesitation.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We sat at high top table for 15 minutes with no service before going to the bar to order drinks. A waitress came and handed us menus and waters and when we attempted to order, she said, “your server will be with you shortly.” We overheard this waitress tell another waitress we were waiting to be served. No server came to the table in the hour and a half we dined at the restaurant.

Stick to drinks from the bar at this spot (and make sure you ask for your card back)! Good luck!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Almost 2 hours and no food but our appitizer! Our waitress was stretched incredibly thin. The manager was not present outside except right after we sat down. Our nice waitress explained that the entire kitchen staff walked out yesterday, so they had two new people plus one cook from corporate. When I asked about a manager to a person inside, Donovan responded that he was the manager. Donovan was rude when I asked about our food. He stated that they were not busy (even though they were packed when we first came in) and that he "didn't know what our problem was." He made it sound like it was our issue and not theirs. We left without eating. I left beer on the table I was so upset by his juvenile attitude. Those that know me know how serious that is. I will be calling corporate on Monday to relay how horrible our experience was. With management like that, I can't believe they are still in business.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing experience! The brewery was unique and loaded with delicious beer. The fish n’chips were delicious with their homemade tarter sauce ! Highly recommend, the views and location are one of a kind !

Date of visit: June 2018