“Shellac Manicure”
Review of Malama Day Spa

Malama Day Spa
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Absolutely LOVE everyone here, they are all so wonderful. Great atmosphere and service. Carrie always does a stellar job on my shellac manicures.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Great spa. Have had only had good experiences with Becky and Riki. Only wish they had more availability!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I LOVED my experience at Malama day spa today. One word for the staff and owner... AMAZING!! I just went in for 10 minutes for a spray tan, and I already want to go back for more of their services.. I would recommend anyone and everyone I know to go here simply because ofthe staff and how I was treated today. Thank you all so much!!!

2  Thank Jayneybechtel
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Had a special event to attend in February. Since I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, I saw Becky at Malama for her amazing lash work. She really is great! The lashes are just what I need to doll myself up for the event. I felt very glamorous, but at the same time, they are fine for daytime as well. The looked lasted three weeks (with no fills). I would venture to say Becky is the best lash artist in the Pacific Northwest.