“Incredible pampering for the whole family!”
Review of Malama Day Spa

Malama Day Spa
Reviewed 23 August 2011

My young girls and I enjoyed a recent trip to Malama Day Spa for some mother-daughter nail fun. It was wonderful. Becky was so patient with them and very attentive to their girly wishes. She truly made them feel as if they were the most important girls in the world that afternoon, even gave them sweet Shirley Temples to enjoy during their spa day. What a treat for them. They still cannot stop talking about and telling everyone they know!

4  Thank Astoria_Jenn

Reviewed 31 July 2011

The people at Malama Day Spa are welcoming from the time you open the door until the time you leave. They treatments alone were wonderful but you factor the people and the atmosphere and the whole visit was wonderful. I was only in Astoria two days but I will visit Malama again.

4  Thank Jolyn_11
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I love when I get time to get into the Malama Day Spa! The staff is so friendly, warm, and welcoming, plus they provide excellent service. Being a small spa, they really take care of their customers in a personal way. I always leave very pleased with the experience and results. Thank you to Riki and the girls for a job well done every time!

5  Thank Melissa G
Reviewed 16 July 2011

I have been to several spas in the area and even overseas, but NOT ONE comes within reach of the first class service that I received while at the Malama Day Spa. When I arrived at the spa, the door was literally opened for me by Riki and I couldn't have felt more welcomed! She was warm and friendly and made me feel right at home. The hour during my waxing flew by, and I found myself really enjoying my time getting to chat and have such fun. Then Becky gave me the best pedicure on the Oregon Coast! The selection of colors was awesome, and by the time my pedi was over, my feet were so pampered! I was so bummed to have to leave, but will be getting back into that spa for more time with Riki and Becky as soon as possible.
The prices of services is extremely reasonable, especially considering how amazing the end product is. The location of the spa is great too, right downtown serves for some fun people watching while getting pedicures but also offers total privacy for the more "private" spa treatments that one may opt for.
I totally believe that people would be wasting their time and money going anywhere else~ the ladies at Malama Day Spa are phenomenal!

6  Thank menichinimomma
Reviewed 24 November 2010

I have been to Malama many times for both facials and waxing services. The staff is so inviting - as soon as you walk in you feel like you belong there. Everyone goes out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and that your experience is divine. I never want to leave when I am there! This is truly a gem in Astoria. It's a great place to get out of the cold cloudiness and feel like you are at a tropical destination. Most of all, I feel completely relaxed and rejuvenated when I leave - what more could you ask for?
I will return over and over. :)

6  Thank chynee28