“First Class Service with Amazing Ladies!”
Review of Malama Day Spa

Malama Day Spa
Reviewed 16 July 2011

I have been to several spas in the area and even overseas, but NOT ONE comes within reach of the first class service that I received while at the Malama Day Spa. When I arrived at the spa, the door was literally opened for me by Riki and I couldn't have felt more welcomed! She was warm and friendly and made me feel right at home. The hour during my waxing flew by, and I found myself really enjoying my time getting to chat and have such fun. Then Becky gave me the best pedicure on the Oregon Coast! The selection of colors was awesome, and by the time my pedi was over, my feet were so pampered! I was so bummed to have to leave, but will be getting back into that spa for more time with Riki and Becky as soon as possible.
The prices of services is extremely reasonable, especially considering how amazing the end product is. The location of the spa is great too, right downtown serves for some fun people watching while getting pedicures but also offers total privacy for the more "private" spa treatments that one may opt for.
I totally believe that people would be wasting their time and money going anywhere else~ the ladies at Malama Day Spa are phenomenal!

6  Thank menichinimomma

Reviewed 24 November 2010

I have been to Malama many times for both facials and waxing services. The staff is so inviting - as soon as you walk in you feel like you belong there. Everyone goes out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and that your experience is divine. I never want to leave when I am there! This is truly a gem in Astoria. It's a great place to get out of the cold cloudiness and feel like you are at a tropical destination. Most of all, I feel completely relaxed and rejuvenated when I leave - what more could you ask for?
I will return over and over. :)

6  Thank chynee28
Reviewed 24 November 2010

I was overwhelmed by the serene setting of Malama Day Spa on my first trip. The views are incredible, but even more wonderful is the service, talent and graciousness of the owner and her staff. I have been twice now and cannot rave enough about Malama.

The product line is fabulous, I really like the Vital C they have treated my skin with. Additionally, the staff at Malama go out of their way to accomodate their guests and make them feel not only welcome but also like family.

Becky's facials are superb. She has a terrific touch and my skin has felt amazing after an hour with her. I literally glow when inside and out when I leave Malama. You can't help but feel wonderful after spending time here. Well worth any amount of money; but even there prices are reasonable and they often provide super specials, which just can't be beat!

5  Thank Astoria_Jenn