All reviews cracker barrel butler blvd la quintas waffles hard boiled eggs a pet friendly hotel allow pets first floor room was clean easy access pool and hot tub stay there again other hotels very nice stay breakfast area staff was friendly free breakfast
Reviewed 12 September 2018

A property in decline. We've stayed at this property many times...NEVER have we seen so many DOGS. We thought we were in a hotel for dogs (kennel)..they were even present in the a.m. breakfast area....Maybe O.K. for some, NOT US--NEVER AGAIN!! The pool area neglected- at one time there were four (4) tables with umbrellas, this time two (2) tables with one broken umbrella- no towels- we had to go to the front desk and request them...Phone NEVER worked and we were told there was NO MAINTENANCE PERSON until 8:30 a.m. Our room though very clean...but I hesitate to say how long this will be with all those (d) dogs....Sad-very SAD...and yes we have a dog but he's in the kennel not the LaQuinta AND not in a food area!!!

Room Tip: Can't help you--but if you are at all "caring-clean" well.....
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Steve B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. My team and I will use your comments to help improve our operations.

Sieedah F

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The guy that checked us in was super pleasant and accommodating. I wish the room was better but it’s worn and smells of wet carpet. This is a pet friendly hotel and although that’s fabulous... I’m not a fan. I wish I had known BEFORE I booked the room. Our room was on the first floor. Lots or upstairs noise. Probably won’t stay here again unless I bring a dog

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am glad that the front desk that checked you in was great. I will share you comments with him. I apologize that your room was not as welcoming as we would have liked it to be for you.
My team and I will use your comments to help us improve our operations.

Sieedah F.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

The hotel was nice and clean and the staff was warm and welcoming. We always stay at La Quinta because of our dog and this stay just like most of our other stays was very enjoyable. The room was very large which is always a surprise because the price is lower than most competitors.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ginammilone
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and I will share your comments with my staff.
Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sieedah F

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Once we got off the first floor, we had a great stay. Michael was happy to move us as we had an irresponsible dig owner that either left their dogs while out, or did not care that they barked every time someone walked by their room. Rooms were clean. Breakfast area was very nice with new, good furniture and the breakfast was the standard, which suits my wife and I. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay. I am glad to hear that Michael was able to turn your stay around and get you moved to a more comfortable room.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sieedah F.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

clean rooms and grounds, comfortable beds and furniture, friendly staff
Appreciated that the hotel is pet friendly and it is clear that the grounds and surround is well maintained and inviting to pets and their friends.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

NashvilleRich,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We love hosting our guests traveling with their pets! We look forward to hosting your next stay when In Jacksonville. Tank you again for your feedback!