All reviews dave and busters room was clean free breakfast would stay here again great place to stay staff was friendly
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Every single staff member, who I had contact with, we're very accommodating in every way. There was a small issue with the bathroom. It was taken care of immediately.
I just can't praise the staff enough.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
JamieS4690, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jacksonville I-95 South, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear SUSAN DAWSON,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jacksonville I-95 South, FL we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jacksonville I-95 South, FL

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I have stayed at several Country Inn and Suites when traveling but I have never stayed at one that looked like this. It was NASTY! It was evident it had not been updated in awhile but honestly, it was more than that, it just felt dirty. The ONLY reason we stayed there was because we were exhausted from driving and the hotel showed up on our navigation system as a hotel on our route home. The exit door had been tampered with so it would not close properly. Insects and small creatures could have easily accessed this door to enter the hotel. Under the bathroom sink where the clean towels were supposed to be were traces of dust and white particles (like sheetrock). The room just had a dirty feel to it. I was very disappointed and have never had an experience like this at a Country Inn and Suites. I would definitely recommend staying in a different place.

Room Tip: I would recommend staying at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Staff very pleasant, warm cookies smell amazing throughout the lobby. Night auditor Darren was excellent and was quick to address our need for extra towels and questions about the area. The room was very clean and smelled nice. Will surely return as my wife and I love to take short trips and stay in Jacksonville!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2018

I had the same reaction as some other reviewers when I first arrived. There was a golf tournament happening at the time I was in town so there weren't many options. I learned over time that although there may be a thing or two that you expect in other hotels, that the staff made up for it all! Everyone was extremely accommodating and friendly. I didn't have the breakfast but coffee was always ready to go and there was always a smile and kind word from everyone working there. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were just fine. I agree with the older décor, etc. but it was a heck of a rate so what do you expect, the Omni? ... and the staff was amazing. I would definitely come back.

Room Tip: An upper level room or at least on the end of the hallway on 2 or 3. Later in the week there can be a lot of foot traffic.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2018

This hotel is not only old but extremely dirty. The exterior of the hotel does not look bad but when you walk in everything is filthy. The carpets were disgusting, the walls were dirty, the elevator had food smeared on the walls, and i was afraid to even sit on the furniture in the room. The staff was not friendly or accommodating in any way, we felt as though we were a bother for even being there. The other huge issue is that there was a lot of in and out activity of people at the hotel. I saw large groups of kids in and out at night and it was clear that they were not guests. The hotel staff did nothing about this and seem to not even care. I stayed at this hotel with my Wife and 3 young daughters and we did not feel safe. We were only there for 2 nights and if it had been any longer we would have left.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
JamieS4690, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jacksonville I-95 South, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Our apologies for the hotel not being up to par during your stay with us. We are sorry to hear all the issues you experienced during your stay, as things should not have been that way upon your arrival. We will look into your review in fine detail to help us improve our property for the future.