All reviewsdave and bustersroom was cleanfree breakfastwould stay here againgreat place to staystaff was friendly
Reviewed 14 April 2017

There's one staff member specifically who helped me the most during my stay by the name of Mavis. She was very helpful, articulate, gave me her undivided attention and she informed me on different attractions and things to do in Jacksonville. The rooms are nice, the beds are comfy and the biggie for me was the fact that the room A/C get really cold in which I love.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
jacksonvillecountry, webmaster at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jacksonville I-95 South, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the positive feedback. We strive for great value, a great staff and great accommodations.Thank you again for sharing your experience. It is a true joy to serve customers like you. we look forward to having you back with us again soon.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 13 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
JamieS4690, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jacksonville I-95 South, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Def. not your normal CI&S. Modern not Country but nice mgnt. Should stick to Country music to keep the same atmosphere not what the staff wants in their native tongue. Very different. The breakfast area looked like it was not a Country Inn at all and could have added bacon and biscuits to the menu but the kindness of the manager made up for shortcomings.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
JamieS4690, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jacksonville I-95 South, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

We thank you for taking the time out to submit a review. We are glad for the most part you enjoyed your stay. The new modern look unfortunately is the direction Country Inn is going in, this was our remodel to their standards. We understand what you mean about the feel of it, it changes the original feel of the place. We will see what we can do to change up the food in breakfast although we do have bacon and biscuits, it just rotates on the menu for which days it is provided. Maybe if we get a chance to see you again, their will be bacon that morning. Anything we can do as managers to make things better is what we are here for. Thank you for your kind words it will be shared.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We made reservations here on relatively shorter notice (4 days). It's nothing fancy. The breakfast wasn't bad either. You make your own waffles. There were eggs, coffee, cereal, juices, etc. I had the waffles and enjoyed them. My husband has to have his 2 cups of coffee every day and said it was the worst coffee he's ever had. The staff was friendly and they had a representative that was often wondering the halls and asking visitors if everything was satisfactory. Don't see that in most hotels we've stayed, including the so-called nicer, higher priced ones. The bathroom is standard and the fixtures in the tub could be changed. It looks older but clean. The toilet tissue wouldn't hold onto the unit but the staff figured it out and fixed for us (needed tightening down I suspect). They were rather late in getting to cleaning/straightening/changing out towels. We had to call them at around 4:30 PM to let them know that no one had been there yet. Usually it's done in the early morning hours (before lunch anyway). Can't tell about the Wi-Fi as we didn't use our computer there. The refrigerator was on it's last legs and barely cool and had no adjustment. We travel with bottled water/soda/fruits/snacks. The beds were comfortable. We thought the price was a little high at $100 per night, given the age of the room's amenities. Overall we were happy enough and may stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

We appreciate you taking the time out to submit a review. We are glad to hear that for the most part things were okay. We are an older property and are working daily to update everything from the rooms to the amenities. We love our staff here and good to hear that we have a member wondering the halls checking on everyone, we are almost certain that is our housekeeping executive. She is wonderful. We will continue to work on the updates around here and hope we may see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
JamieS4690, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jacksonville I-95 South, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017