US$ 120
HolidayInn.com
US$ 102
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

US$ 119
US$ 103
US$ 95
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 108/night.

US$ 148
US$ 110
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 93/night.

Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 79
US$ 77
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 270
US$ 242
Homewood
All reviewsindoor outdoor poolexecutive levelfront deskjacksonville airportbeautiful lobbyplatinum memberholiday innthe shuttle driverbreakfast buffethotel restaurantfree shuttleexcellent staynice roomlate checkvery nice hotelgreat customer servicebusiness trip
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The room was excellent. The hotel was clean. The lobby (pool area and bar are in the lobby area) was hopping!
Given my late arrival, i really appreciated that the bar had good food. the woman working the bar was ridiculously busy but did a great job making sure all were taken care of in a timely fashion.
Nice price too!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We had a late check in on the first night of our honeymoon. We were exhausted from sightseeing in St. Augustine all day. When we got to our room, I saw a special treat. It was a card with some samples of Templespa aromatherapy products. The Ahhhh cream is for aching feet and limbs. It was amazing. My feet were killing me and that cream was like magic. The Repose is a moisturizer with essential oils. Last, I spritzed the linens and room with the Quietude calming spray. It was like heaven! I felt like I was in a spa. I had a very restful sleep. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable and the shower had plenty of hot water. (Unlike the last hotel I stayed at. No, seriously.) The bath products are from Templespa as well and are amazing also. Overall, great hotel and close to the freeway.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

First off there wasn’t no refrigerator or microwave in the room.....That was pretty bad! The receptionist at the front desk was complaining she was tired so that made her customer skills some kind of rude. Maybe she should of went home earlier. That was pretty bad also. Overall stay at hotel room was okay...‍♀️‍♀️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi vaflallday,

Thanks for staying with Crowne Plaza. It's good to know that you found the room adequate, apart from not having a fridge and microwave. For future reservations, these in-room amenities are available for rent at a nominal fee. You may always inquire on arrival. I'm sorry that our reception staff missed the chance to make a positive impact during your visit. We always want our guests to be treated with courtesy and I can see we fell short this time. Your comments will help our hotel to ensure that these issues are given immediate attention. I hope that you will give us the chance to be better on your future stays.

Hope to see you soon,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We Checked into this hotel on Friday for 2 nights. We had chosen it mainly because of the indoor pool and previous stays at other Crowne Plazas. We have stayed at most of the 3,4,&5 star hotel chains and have never had an experience like this.
Upon arrival we noticed there was nothing available other than the bar/grille in the lobby atrium area overlooking the pool, everything else was closed at 7 pm on a Friday. There is a small beverage fridge in the lobby with bottled water and a few granola bars for sale but that is all, no snack or essentials area. Very minimal amenities at this Crowne. We had booked an executive king which was supposed to be an upgrade according to the reservation clerk, a more spacious and comfortable room for us and our 6 year old daughter for our weekend stay. If this was upgraded I shutter to think what a standard room would be like. We were assigned a room in tower 2 which is a back building connected by an enclosed walkway. The hallways are dark and the carpet is dirty and very stained with extension cords running down the baseboards. When we entered our room it was small, dark and dingy with worn satin curtains over the closet (no doors) covering a severely stained ironing board and no hangers for garments. It was extremely tight with the 3 of us and the luggage cart in the room. When I entered the bathroom to place a small cosmetic bag on the counter, my leg brushed the front of the cabinet and the entire front fell off and landed on the top of my foot. Unfortunately, I was wearing sandles. When I called the front desk I was told if I would come back down we would be assigned a new room, no one offered to come up to see the offending cabinet or my foot. Instead, we had to haul the entire cart with all of our luggage and a 6 year old back to the front desk on my injured foot, where upon arriving, was told I'm sorry by the clerk and given a new room. Period, no offer of anything. Our new room was at the opposite end of the exact hall we had just left. However, it was smaller, darker and facing a busy noisy road. We went back to the front desk and informed the clerk, we were going to check out early in the morning and to cancel the remainder of our reservation. She asked me to wait and speak to a manager and they would work something out. So I waited. For 45 minutes I waited on my injured foot and no manager came out to speak with me. Therefore, since we had not unpacked, we went back to our room, gathered our luggage, and made our final trip to the front desk, this time to check out. When we arrived at the desk, we had to wait almost 15 minutes for the manager, which we learned, had been just around the corner in his office the entire time. REALLY.....no one could have asked him to speak with me when I was waiting for 45 minutes on my injured foot. Now he wants to ask what has happened and why we're leaving. At this point, 2 hours have passed since we checked in and my foot is swelling, bruising, throbbing and possibly broken and it is after 930pm. All I wanted was to put the nightmare behind me and get out of there. The manager did ask what had happened and I have to admit was very polite, gave me his card and assured me we would receive a complete refund, which has not yet posted to my credit card. However, it is a weekend and has only been 24 hours so I remain optimistic.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dmilli57
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hello Dmilli57,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We are sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time in our hotel due to the condition of the bathroom and the level of service you received. I am also sorry to hear about what happened to your foot. We take comments such as these into account and rest assured that these will be used towards our improvement. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I have been staying at this hotel for many years for business purposes. The staff has always been accommodating to my needs. The rooms are clean and well maintained. In the rare events that i did have a problem it was immediately handled without delay. I would recommend this facility to family and friends.

Room Tip: Tower 1 for access to amenities, Tower 2 for peace and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business